Chapter 10

Chapter 10,

My eyes Fluttered open, Revealing a Normal Bedroom. How did I get here? Then, All of yesterdays Events came crashing Inside my head. My head was pounding, Like I was hit with a metal pole five times. My body was in so much Pain, I Couldn't even move it. My stomach was began to turn, Making my hands go up to my mouth.

I am going to get sick!

I jumped out of the bed, Which Nearly killed me with the pain. I opened a door that revealed A normal bathroom, I opened the toilet and immediately got sick. My hands balled into fists as The horrible stuff flew out of my mouth. Someone from behind me, Pulled my hair out of my face, So I had no sick In my hair.

I groaned when I was Was finished, and started rubbing my belly. I moved away from the toilet and rested my back against The wall. Collin Started wiping my mouth with some toilet paper, Cleaning the sick. I closed my eyes, Trying to get rid of the pain. He picked me up, Carrying me to the bed. He Placed me On the bed and walked out of the room, Leaving the door open. Wait, Open?

I tried to sit up, But pain erupted Into my back. He knows that I'm in pain, So I Know he's leaving the door open on purpose. I Lied back down, Closing my eyes and Taking deep breaths..

It's way too early to get sick, Right? It's probably because of what happened last night. Even thinking about it makes me sick. What if I'm really pregnant? How am I even Supposed to care for this Child? I'm 17. I'm not supposed to get pregnant at this age.

Collin came back In, Starring at me with no Emotion.

"Get up, You need to be fed." He said. How am I supposed to get up? I'm in pain.

"Get up, If you can run Into that bathroom, Than you can Walk Down here."

Oh like I wasn't in pain, Running to the damn bathroom. He starred at me waiting for me to move. If he thinks I'm moving, Well He's wrong. My body is in enough pain. He walked towards me and Picked me up, Bringing me down the stairs and Into a kitchen or a room and sat me on a chair.

"Don't do anything stupid." He whispered to me. I sat up on the chair, Which caused me pain again. He sat beside me and started eating his breakfast. Dylan was brought In by two guys and thrown onto a chair in front of collin and Me.

The two guys sat beside him-One on each side. He starred at me with Shock. Probably because the state I'm In.

I picked up my fork and started eating the "Food." I took a bite and nearly spat It out. I swallowed and took a big gulp of water. It tastes like shit. Dylan Constantly starred at me, Until he changed his gaze to Collin,  glaring at him.

One of the guys Slammed his fist on the table, Making a big Bang. Great, more Drama. 

"Eat your fucking food and stop starring at those two." The man shouted at Dylan. Dylan looked away from me and starred at his food; Obviously disgusted.

I didn't eat the rest of the 'food', Only took loads of water.

Eventually I was taken back to the room and placed on the bed.

"Get some rest, You need It for Our Child, If we have one." He shut the door and left me In the dark.

Our child,

Our child,

Our child.

The two words that played In my head;  Our child....

Hey guys, Hope you liked chapter 10. Hope yous are enjoying my book, Posted up three Chapters. Could you's check out my other books; The wolf In the woods, Betrayed and The run away princess, Please :)