Chapter 23

Chapter 26 Last chapter,

It's mad everything you dream of isn't real. Just a made up World, Inside of your pretty little head. That dream that I had, Was Unbelievable. It was so realistic, That I thought I was killed. It's amazing how It works, Really.

The only thing that wasn't real In my dream, Was Isabelle, Jace, Abel, Nathan and Dylan. They were all made up. Collin wasn't, Turns out he was the Jock of the school. I keep my distance from him. Yeah, I'm still afraid of him, Like he's going to turn around any minute, And point a gun to my head.

My parents have me In soccer to get my mind off of everything, But all I keep thinking about is That one dream. It's like I'm scarred for life.

The only thing that creeps me out was when I cut myself In my dream. It's still on my wrist, I don't know how, But I know that I never cut myself before In my REAL life. Maybe I just hurt myself? Cause I don't think a dream can do damage to you, Only In your mind.

I sighed, And Continued on packing my stuff Into brown boxes. Yeah, My mom thought it would be great to move. I don't really think so, I only started to get into things.

"Sky! The van Is here, Hurry up!" My dad yelled. I picked up my huge box, Taking one last glance of my old room, And shut the door. I walked downstairs and Handed my dad the boxes. God, I'm going to miss this place. I grew up In it. I walked towards the front door, Closing It and turned around, To see the moving van.

I strolled over and hopped Into the front, Beside my mom. The engine roared to life and My dad started to drive, Making my house disappear.

Goodbye Old life. This life better be a good one.

-----

THE END!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS BOOK, AS I DID PUT ALLOT OF TIME AND EFFORT INTO IT! THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING, FOLLOWING  AND COMMENTING ON MY BOOK! :) PLEASE READ MY OTHER TWO BOOKS! THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS BOOK! BYE EVERYONE:)