Chapter 18

Chapter 18,

So here I am, Standing at the entrance of the mall. I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair.

Here we go.

I walked Inside and Immediately, Flashbacks came flying my way, Nearly knocking me off my feet. A tear escaped my eye, But I quickly wiped It away, Not wanting any attention.

I walked Through the crowds, Of people chatting, Trying to calm their children and Shouting at one another. This place hasn't changed, AT ALL.

I took a deep breath and kept walking, Looking around for him. God, I just wish that my life was normal. It's weird the way I would watch the news and see that a girl or boy was kidnapped and Think, That will never be me, But look at me now. Terrified to walk through the mall, Filled with hundreds of people.

BANG, BANG, BANG. gun shots brought me back to reality. I jumped and seen him.

"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK DOWN NOW!" He screamed at the crowd. Everyone jumped down, Except for me. He starred at me, Amused.

"Skylar! nice to have you here." He greeted, Happily. People starred at me, Probably cause they know who happened to me. Why wasn't anyone ringing the police? Or even trying to get out, To safe us?

"Come here." He demanded. I slowly started walking towards him. He grabbed my waist and pointed a gun to my head.

"Anyone who rings the police, She is going to die." He stated, And dragged me outside.

"Please! Stop doing this!" I begged.

"I'd stop begging if I was you. I'm pretty pissed and I'll fucking shoot.you, Without hesitation." He said. Tears started spilling from my eyes.

It's happening all over again.