Chapter 8

Chapter 8,

Drip,

Drop,

Drip,

Drop,

That stupid water dropping from the Ceiling is doing my head In.

Every five seconds it's dropping. Dylan hasn't said anything to me after our... Moment? He just sits at the wall, Nothing looking at me. I Miss my family, I miss Nathan. I want him here to tell me that everything is going to be okay, Nothing bad will happen, Even If I Know something bad will happen. 

Are they really dead? Or is smoothie guy fucking with my Head? 

The door opened, Revealing the Smoothie guy. He smirked and walked towards Dylan, Grabbing him by the arm and Pulling him up. He punched him, And Dylan Groaned.

''Please Stop!'' I Begged, Not liking where this was going. He dropped Dylan and He walked towards me. 

"Don't tell me what to do." He slapped me across the face, Making me fall onto my side. He walked out, Bringing Dylan with him. Dylan's Going to get killed! 

I Wiped my cheek and Sighed. Don't cry, Don't cry. 

I Keep saying this, But why me? What's so special about me? Why can't I just die, Get off this Shitty Planet? Why do I have to be here? There has to be a reason for someone to be kidnapped. You can't just wake up.and go ' I might kidnap a group of kids.' I Sighed and Slumped down onto the ground. 

Finally, 

The door slammed open and Dylan was thrown down the steps. He groaned when He reached the bottom. I starred In shock, His face was bruised, His lip was busted, And there was a slice wound on his Left arm. I snapped my eyes to the scum of the Earth. He had a satisfied Grin on his face. That Evil Jerk! I stood up and gritted my teeth together. 

"You bastard! You wont get away with this!" I yelled at him. He was taken back, From my outburst. I'm sick of this, This is no life, This is Hell. Dylan starred at me, Pleading with his eyes to stop. I ignored him.

"I'd shut your mouth quickly, Before I beat the shit out of you!" He snickered. Maybe He can kill me, Get me out of this Hell. I took a step towards him.

"Go.To.Hell." I spat at him. He slammed the door shut. That's It? He's letting me get away with that? I looked towards Dylan. Oh God, What the fuck did they do to him?

"Why would you do that?" He groaned. Why Did I do that? To die? Of course he wont just let me away with it!

"I Was Just angry,'' I whispered. I Crouched down and Lifted Dylan Up, And leaned him against the wall. He groaned.

''I'm sorry,'' I Cried and Wiped the dry blood off of his Lip.

''Skylar, This isn't your Fault'' He stated.

The door slammed opened and the smoothie man came In. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me upstairs, Bringing me Into a bedroom. The only thought Going through my head was,

Rape.... 

He grinned and pushed me Onto the bed. He climbed On top of me, Grinning.

"You're going to enjoy this."