Chapter 4

.: Chapter 4 :.

''All we need is a window,'' Jace whispered.

We searched the room for a window and found one behind some cream curtains. Nathan ran over, Pulled open the Curtains and pulled the window open. He looked out of the window and Took a Deap Breath. 

"Quick, Before someone comes, We can climb out." We all jumped out the window and Nathan shut it quietly. We started Sprinting towards the Forrest, Not even looking back to see where we were.

Freedom! Was the only thought That was running through my head. We're finally FREE!

Nathan took my hand As we kept running straight. We didn't want us to rest just In case they come looking for us, With Guard dogs. 

Then, We'd surely be dead!

I Don't know how they didn't hear the guy crashing down those steps, But I Couldn't care less. 

We eventually stopped running, Taking deep breaths. My throat was burning up and I Really needed a drink.

We eventually, came across a little Diner restaurant. I Didn't know this part of town, But By the look on Everyone faces, They certainly did.

We ran towards there and busted open the doors. everyone snapped their gazes towards us and Everyone Gasped. There was a little TV In the corner of the room and Dylan, Jace, Nathan, Jace, And my name Was on the screen, With a picture of the five of us. 

''It's Them!'' I Heard someone say. 

''Someone ring the Police!''

Everyone came towards us and Threw questions at us. 

An old Lady, Who must of been the Waiter, Told people to back off and leave us alone. A Blanket was thrown over my shoulder and I Snuggled Into it. I Sighed in relive. 

Finally, We're safe. 

Police cars were parked outside the diner, Including two Ambulances. 

Currently, I Was sitting on the bottom of the Ambulance as The woman checked my wrist and Brusies.

''You're so lucky, Cupcake.'' She said, As she dabbed Alcohol onto my wounds, Making me wince. She placed all her Equipment into a green box, Patted my head and walked over to one of the male Officers. He looked towards me and started to walk over to me.

''You okay Kiddo?'' He asked, As he lifted me up and brought me over to one of the Police cars. I Nodded and Gave him a Brief smile.

''Come one. We need you and your friends down in the Police station,'' He said as He opened the back of the police car and Pushed me inside it.

When we Reached the station, My mom and dad were in the Waiting room. My dad's hair was tossed around, His face was pale, His fists were clenched and Technically he looked like he was going to murder some body. I Looked over at my mom, She looked even worse. She looked, Devastated.

My mom looked towards us and She immediately ran towards me, My dad fallowing her

"Skylar!" My mom cried and Brought my Into a tight hug. I winced from the pain and pushed her away. She frowned and tears spilled from her eyes.

''What did they do to you sky?'' My mom whispered.

"They Fucking hurt you? When I'll get them I'll murder them!" My dad shouted. He was very hot-headed and possessive over his family. He hugged me tightly and Rubbed my head. I Winced in Pain again. Ugh.

We walked into some room and waited for Officers to come in.

"Skylar Jones, I'm detective Jamie. Skylar, Could you tell me what exactly happened on Saturday, When you were kidnapped." I breathed out a shaky sigh and ran my fingers through my hair.

I told them everything, What happened on Saturday, The beating and etc. I told them what they looked like and what they had us In. The police officer wrote down everything and nodded at me, Before walking Outside the room. 

"What day Is It?" I asked my parents.

"Sunday. You were kidnapped three weeks ago." My dad told me. Three weeks ago? Wasn't it a day?  I let out a sigh. Thank God We made It home.

''But, wasn't it only a day?'' I Asked. My parents gave me a confused look.

''No hunny. Nathan told the police that you were knocked out for three weeks?'' My mom stated.

Three weeks? What? 

I don't care, 

At least I'm safe with the police and my parents.