Chapter 13

Chapter 13,

Police sirens erupted from outside, Making everyone jump. Dylan and I jumped up, But we were grabbed.

"Don't do anything stupid." Collin warned, Dylan and Me. If I Can get out of his Grasp, I can make a run for it and Run towards the police!

The police sirens didn't stop, You could hear them pulling up outside the cabin. Oh god, We can be saved again!

We were dragged out the back of the Cabin and Collin and the other dude made us sprint up a hill. My mouth was covered so I couldn't scream for help. A bullet went off and The guy who held Dylan Fell to the floor, Dead.

Dylan was grabbed my Another Guy, That I Never seen before. Was that The police? Did they shoot him? Oh Lord, Please save us!

We reached the top of the hill and looked down the other side. Rocks were everywhere down there, So If we fell, We Would Immediately die. 

Collin Grunted and the other guy cussed when he Noticed all of the police surrounding us. 

''Let the Kids go, Now!'' One of the Police Officers yelled. Collin chuckled and pulled me even closer to his body, Slowly walking us to the Edge of the Cliff. 

''Stop where you are!'' Another Police Officer said. 

Bang!

The guy who had Dylan dropped to the floor, And an Officer grabbed Dylan and Pulled Him Behind them. The police started moving towards us, All of them Aiming their guns at Collin and Me. Collin snickered. 

"You come any closer and she dies." The Collin threatened. The police lowered their weapons. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING! SHOOT HIM! I Wanted to scream at the Police officers. 

''Come on Skylar, Let's jump together. We can Die together!'' Collin whispered into my ear, and Trailed kissed on my Neck. I Tried to get out of his Grasp, But he has a tight grip onto me. Is he crazy? Does he think I Want to die with him?! 

I Screamed when Collin jumped off of the cliff, Letting me go. I Shut my eyes, Waiting for the Pain, When I Realized That the pain never came. I Opened my eyes and Seen Dylan, Holding onto my Hand. He sighed and Pulled me up into his Arms, Hugging me tightly. I Cried, In his arms as he held me.

It's over. We're free, and this time, Why won't be coming back to get us!

It's finally over! 

This Is ONLY book One. I will make another book were Skylar has her Child and The guy who raped her collin Is back. Her and Dylan are together In the next story and Nathan comes back. I'll upload the new book, Or I will continue on. this book will be much better with grammar and My words will be correct and not misspelled.

Hope you enjoyed book one, I'll see Yous all soon enough :) BYE!