Chapter 20

Chapter 20,

Dylan's POV                                                  

"Get out of my way!" I growled, Pushing past people. The police were surrounding the mall, And I know deep down, He has her. I ran over to the scene, Put was stopped by a policewoman.

"Sorry sir, This is out of bounds." She confirmed. I looked over her shoulder, Trying to get a glimpse.

"My girlfriend has been here!" I shouted at the policewoman. She Ignored me and pushed me aside. A tap to my shoulder, made me turn around. A girl, About 17 Stood In front of me.

"There was a girl here, She was taken by a man. You're skylar's friend, Right?" I starred at the girl, Shocked to know that she even knew skylar.

"Who are you?" I asked, Clenching my fists. I haven't got time for chit chat, I need to find skylar.

"I'm Crystal, Skylar's old friend." I starred at Crystal. Skylar told me about her, How she was an amazing friend.

"I'm going to help you find her, I'll explain everything later." she grabbed my shirt and pulled me through the crowd, To a black Car.

"I know where he brought her." Wondering how she even knew where skylar was, Was confusing. She hasn't seen skylar in over five years. I hopped Into the car, And she started the engine and drove onto The M50.

Please Don't be killed, I'll strangle that son of a bitch.

Right, I'm uploading chapter 21 In a while, I know this was short, But I have a twist, And It's going to be awesome! BYE!!!!