Chapter 6

.: Chapter 6 :.

Where the Hell are we? I Thought As I Starred at the Run down factory. I Never seen this place before..

They parked the car, And quickly carried us towards the Old factory. There was no point in fighting, Beccause it was Hopeless!! 

They dragged us through the Dark tunnels and Halls, Rats running past our feet As they pushed us towards a Black Steel door. We're never getting out of here. 

One of the men Pulled open the Door and Dylan and Me were pushed Inside. I Groaned and Rubbed my Head. Fucking asshole, I Thought. 

''Don't worry, We'll Be right back,'' The man Snickered and Quickly slammed the door. I Sighed and Slumped down on the Ground, Running my hands through my Hair. Why me? Why my family? How Unfortunate am I? Why didn't I Listen to the News agent when he/she spoke, Warning us about kids going missing? I'm such a dumb Fuck! 

I Kicked the ground, Tears spilling from my eyes. I'm sick of crying, I'm sick of being weak! I Sighed. What about everyone else? Will they get them? Will they just kill them? Ugh!

"Do you think they'll try and get everyone else?" I whispered to him. He simply shrugged and glared at me. I'm actually sick of him Giving me dirty looks. It's like he's blaming me for this Shit?! 

I Stood up and Marched over to him, My fist clenched.

"What? What is your problem with me! Can't you see I'm sick of this as well?!" I Spat at him. He quickly stood up and stormed towards me. I took a step back, But He pushed me against the wall, Holding me up by my shirt. I Grabbed his fist, And glowered at him. His brown eyes, Were turning black from anger.

"This is your fault! We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!" He Snarled. Oh, So this is my fault?! He's blaming this madness on me!? I Wanted to punch him so Badly right now. Angry tears poured from my eyes as I Went to punch him, But he quickly grabbed my fist. The door swung open and the guy who I Threw my smoothie over stood there..

"Put her the fuck down," He demanded. Dylan let me go and I fell to the floor with a thud. Dylan stepped back and slumped down the wall. The smoothie man- Yes, I'm calling him that, grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs, Into another room.

He smirked, pushed me in the room and slammed the door shut. He stalked towards me, Like I Was his prey. He grabbed my arm and pushed me onto my knees, So he was standing behind me. He ripped open my top, From the back. What the Hell is he- I was cut off by my thoughts, When I felt a whip, Come in contact with my back. 

I cried out In pain and Whimpered.

''Please stop,'' I Would cry out, But he just wouldn't listen. He would just chuckle and slash me again, With the whip. Fresh tears were falling out of my eyes, As I dropped to the floor In agony. He smirked and bent down.

"You took more than your friend." He snickered. I Couldn't keep my eyes Open, I Knew my body was shutting down from the Pain. 

"You belong down there, Skylar." He Spat my name, and continued, ''Your family Is dead, Your friends are dead, You're all alone In this big bad world. You're Worthless, Kiddo.'' He chuckled and Got back up off his knees, And strolled out of the room, Slamming the door behind him; His evil laugh still playing in my head.

Is there a point In living now? Is Nathan and Mom and dad dead? 

This is all my fault...

-----------------------------

UNDER EDITING!