Chapter 12

Chapter 12,

"Get the fuck up." Someone said. I opened my eyes and looked around, Collin Glared at Dylan And me. I got off Dylan and stood up. Dylan stood up as well, Towering Over Him.

"You, Go help Him with the Stuff, And you, Stay with me." He pointed to Dylan and he walked away, Glaring at Collin. Now, I'm stuck with him. He smirked and grabbed my hand, Dragging me Into a room. My stomach clenched.

"Oh God, I can't wait to kill you. Fuck you so damn Hard, That you won't be able to stand for a week. And, I'll even Right a lovely letter to your parents of what I did to their daughter. Slice your neck and watch you cough up your own blood." He Said and Smirked at me. My body began to shake, As he kept pulling me into a room. How could anyone do that to someone? What about my parents? What will they do when they read the letter? 

"You're so pretty it's a shame you're going to die In At least a week." He Sighed, And patted my head.

He pulled me into a small kitchen and I Sighed In relive. Thank God, It wasn't a Bedroom.

"Now, For you I want this kitchen spotless when I come back. Goodbye, Spitfire." He kissed my lips and walked out, Locking the door Behind him. I wiped my mouth, In Disgust. Spitfire? What kind of Nick name is that? 

I walked Over to a press and opened It up, Grabbing a sponge and what I Think is Washing liquid.

I dropped to my knees, Cleaning the floor. I Don't see the Point in cleaning the Cabin? It's never going to be Clean. It's Completely Filthy! I Sighed, Thinking of what he said about the letter. Am I Really going to die in at least a week? What will my parents do when They find me dead? What will they say to the Letter?

Eventually, The place was.... Clean I guess.

"Oh Spitfire!!" Collin called out. I quickly stood back up and put everything away. He strolled In, Examining Everything. He gave me a nod, 

"Good, Now get out."He ordered. I Sighed and Quickly walked out, Towards Dylan.

"Did he do anything to you?" He asked, Checking me.

"No." He sighed and Slumped down, And I did the same.

"He told me what he will do to me.." I Whispered to Dylan. Dylan Cocked his eyebrow at me. 

"He said how he will kill me, Write a note to my parents and tell them what he did to me..." I Didn't want to go into Detail. It was sick what he said to me. I just wanted to die. Give me a rope and Kick the chair and I'm gone!

But, If I die I'll die In the hands of them..

And, I Don't want that...