Chapter 15, Book two.

Dylan's POV.

He can't be back. He died that day, How could he of survived? He probably wants Abel and Skylar now Well, He can't have them.

"Are you sure, Dylan?" My best friend, Blake asked. I starred at him, Irritated.

"Yes, He approached Abel. Where else would Abel learn That word, Spitfire." He brings back way to much memories for Skylar. I think she's still heart broken after Nathan, Isabelle and Jace. When we were kidnapped, again They weren't..

Blake sat On our couch, Thinking.

"Why is he coming back after Five years? She settled down with a family and he's back." Blake said. I sighed and walked up and down.

"If we call the police, What you think they'd say? They would probably Question Abel and he's just a kid." I stated. What would the Police do? Question a Five year old? I need this place watched 24/7.

Abel's door opened and he walked down the stairs, Wiping his eyes.

"Daddy, I can't sleep." He whined. I smiled and Picked him up, Bringing him Into the sitting room. Blake smiled at him.

"Hey buddy." Blake said. Abel snuggled closer to me, Falling asleep on My shoulder. Kids, They'd fall asleep anywhere.

"I'll bring him up." I told Blake and Began to walk Up to his room. I placed him Into his Bed and covered him up with his red blankets. I kissed his forehead and Turned on his night light. I walked over to his window. Why is it opened? I shut his window and closed his blinds. I walked out of his room and Closed his door.

I walked downstairs and back to Blake.

Skylar's POV.

I opened my eyes and starred Into His dark green ones, His hand covered my mouth, So I couldn't scream fro help. He smirked, And Starred down at me, Like I was his Prey.

"Miss me, Spitfire? You will be mine." He lowered His Knife and sent it flyingto my chest.

I jumped up. What a horrible nightmare. I started to shiver, I looked over to my window and seen that It was opened. I groaned and jumped up, Shutting the window. I closed my blinds and walked downstairs. I need a drink.

I walked Into My kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and started to drink it. A loud crash erupted from my back garden. I placed my water bottle Down and Opened the back door. I looked outside, Nothing. The hairs at the back of my neck stood up, Telling me that something is wrong. I shut the door and Locked it.

I'll check on Abel.. I walked upstairs and opened his door. I walked over to his bed and pulled the covers.

And Abel wasn't there !