Chapter 21~ This is the End....

Chapter 21,

I starred at The gun, waiting for him to pull the trigger. He started laughing, And pulled the gun back.

"I've a great Plan for you, My dear Skylar." He laughed. Is he serious? This isn't even a joke, You don't point a gun at someone and start laughing.

The silver door creaked open, And In came Dylan and Two body guards. Why? Why would they take Dylan? The two guards dropped him to the floor, Making him groan.

"What did you do to him!" I screamed, And clutched my Injured stomach. Collins slapped me across the face, Making me fall Onto my side. I cried In pain.

He clicked His gun again, and pulled up, Onto my wobbly feet. He held me up, Pointing the gun to my temple.
Dylan stood up and starred at me, Wide eyed.

It was just like the time When I got kidnapped, Nathan starred In shock, Just like Dylan here. But the only difference here is, That I'm going to be killed. Collin chuckled.

"Say goodbye Dylan." He snarled.

Dylan's POV

"Say goodbye Dylan." Collin snarled. Skylar's eyes starred Into mine, Just waiting for him to pull the trigger. It went silent very quickly only waiting for his go.

BANG!

Skylar's eyes went to the back of her head, And she fell to the floor. She's gone, She's literally gone, Not on earth.

"Crying? That's weak for you, Dylan." Collin pointed out. I couldn't care, I fell In love with her the very Day that she came to me.

He pointed the gun to me.

"Any last words?" He asked, Smirking.

"Fuck you!" I spat.

And with that, The bullet entered my head, And everything went black.

This is not over, Yet. Hope you enjoyed :)