Chapter 5

.: Chapter 5 :.

A Few weeks Later... 

I lied on my new bed, Listening to music. After the Incident, My parents decided to move to a different country. I Didn't really like the Idea, But it was for the best. The police still haven't found the Men, And i'm actually terrified That they'll come back for me. Nathan was a bit upset when we said our goodbyes. 

I Still can't believe that I Was asleep for three weeks? I Thought it was only a day, And Nathan didn't say anything, Neither did the rest of them. 

I Haven't spoken to them Since We went back to our normal lives. It doesn't really bother me really, Cause When I Think of them, The memories from Four weeks ago, Keep coming back. 

I Closed my bed room window and took the earphones out of my ears. I Haven't really been out of my new house yet, And I'm dying to explore, But i'm afraid, As fucking usual!

I Strolled into my bathroom, and locked the door behind me. I Quickly stripped from my clothes and Turned on my shower. I Walked into my shower and started washing my body and Hair. I Squeezed the shampoo liquid onto my hand and started rubbing it into my hair.

Finally, I Was washed and Dressed Into my Black leggings, My bright blue jumper and My Bright blue converse and I Was ready to great my parents. 

Jesus, It's freezing in here, I Thought As I closed my window. Wait, Didn't I Close that when I Had my shower? Maybe I Though I Closed it, and Actually didn't. I sighed and  turned around to grab my phone, When I Gasped in shock.

Dylan placed his finger to his lips and shushed me. Without even thinking, I screamed, But he placed his hand over my mouth and pushed me towards my wall.

"Shhhhh...." He hushed me. I starred at him In shock. What he's Doing in my room!? He let go of me and ran in fingers through his messy black hair.

"They're back, Skylar!'' He whispered, Shock clear in his Eyes. I starred at him. They can't be back, They couldn't of found us? How did Dylan even get here? I Need to tell my Mom and dad!

"Who?" I Asked dumbly, I Already knew the answer, But I Hope he was joking. 

"Don't act dumb, Skylar! The men who kidnapped us, They are back!" 

Tears poured out of my eyes. Why can't I Have a normal life? Why can't I Be a normal teenager? I Need to call the Police, They'll know what to do. 

I Quickly pushed Dylan out of the way, But he grabbed my arm and Pulled me back.

''Where are you going? We need to get out of here!'' Dylan Whisper/Yelled. 

BANG!

I Heard my front door being busted open, And heard my mom and dad Yelling. Then, I Heard a gunshot from downstairs. 

''Mom, Dad!'' I Screamed, But Dylan quickly grabbed me and Opened my window. We jumped down and started running towards the Police station. I Quickly took out my phone and Dialed 9-1-1... 

"Hello, Police Office, What's your Emergency?" The guy asked. 

''Skylar Jones Speaking, They're back!'' The Police Officer didn't have to question me, Cause he knew who I Was. 

"We'll have Officers surrounding your house, Skylar. We'll send a police car where you are!" I hung up and told Dylan what the Officer said. He nodded and pulled me faster. The police station wasn't far now.

We heard sirens and turned around To see two police cars coming towards us. They stopped and the police officers jumped out.

"Are you Kids, Okay?" One of the officers asked. I nodded, and they pulled us Into the Car. They sped off Towards the station. At least we're safe now. But what about my mom and dad? Are they dead? They wouldn't die would they?

The Police Station came into sight, But the Police officer kept driving. 

I Glanced at Dylan and He had the Same Expression as me, 

Fear.....

"You drove past the police station!" I Shouted at him. The driver Didn't turn around. He just chuckled and kept driving. I Started to shake. This is not happening again!

He drove across a bridge and pulled the car to a stop.

They both quickly jumped out and dragged Dylan and I out of the car. I screamed and tossed In his arms, Trying to get Free. He smacked his hand over my mouth and dragged me towards a red car. Two men stood out Including the one who I threw my smoothie over. I Nearly fainted when I Saw him getting out of the red car.  He grinned when he saw me.

They started to walk towards us, Hands behind their backs.

"Missed us?" He Mocked. I Glowered at him, And tried to get out of the guys Arms.

"We don't need him, Just her." One of them said, As he pointed at me. I Starred in shock, What? Why me?

"Don't fucking touch her!" Dylan Screamed, And tried to Punch the guy. The guy simply Pushed him to the ground, Him kneeling on top of Dylan.

They started laughing And the guy who I Threw my smoothie over, started to walk towards me, Until one of the men whispered something into his ear, And then an Evil smile appeared onto his ugly face. 

"Bring him." The guy waved and we were dragged towards the car. I bit one of the guys hands and he yelped. I took this chance to kick him in the Knee. He loudly cussed and grabbed his Knee. I was grabbed by my wrist and thrown to the ground. 

"Little brat, You need to be put Into your place!" The guy yelled, And managed to spit in my face. He grabbed my shirt and dragged me Into the red car, trowing me In.

He slammed the door and jumped in Front with the driver. I looked down and tears started to spill from my eyes.

Kidnapped again. My parents might be dead and Nathan? I haven't a clue where he even is!

Chapter Five :) Hope you enjoyed It. I can't really upload on weekdays only weekends because I have to study and do homework and shit. So sorry if It is always late. I'll try to upload on weekdays if I'm aloud.

Peace! :)