1-New Year. New Me?

Moving to a whole brand new city wasn't easy honestly, as I thought to myself while looking outside the window of the airplane.

"What if this is for the better?" I asked myself. "Heol. I give up in life" as I plugged in my headphones and went to sleep while listening to music.

Weeks Later...

"Soo-Yeon~ah it's time to wake up."

I woke up to my aunty checking if I was still alive. Then I took a look of my surroundings.

"Where the hell am I?" I looked confused as I stood up facing my aunt. 

"Ommo. Yoonah! It's where you live!" My aunt thought I looked alot like Yoonah so that's why she called me it. 

Can't complain about that. tsk tsk

Just then I clicked back to my senses and remembered I had school.

7:40! Dammit. Great. Late on my first day of school. 

After I changed into my brand new uniform I went downstairs. "Bye Aunt" I ran and hugged her before I left.

 "Bye Yoonah, remember come back home early? Araseo?" Just before I left I threw a heart with my fingers and mentally prepared myself.

Very Soon, I arrived at the so called "Hell". I took a deep breath and walked into the next school. Before I entered I was at a loss of words at how huge it was. As I entered it was like any other typical school.

Even though I imagined ninjas flying around assassinating everyone one by one.

I slowly arrived at my class. I saw students but I saw no teacher. 

ABANDON MISSION! 

Just before I was about to abandon my mission I bumped into a student. "Sorry, It's my fault" without making eye contact.

"It's alright, Just make sure you look where you go" I looked up too see who it was. It was just a random boy with black hair parted to the side of his forehead.

I quickly settled myself and waited for the teacher. Soon after the teacher arrived at the front door. "Ah you must be the new student" I nodded with a smile in reply of her question.

 "Ms. Park, I'm going to be your teacher for next few years,"

I looked around. I felt an awkward atmosphere between us. "Well, shall we go into class?" She asked me. I took a deep breathe before I stepped into the class.

And who knew this was gonna be the start of my crazy adventure.