22- Only way to end it

I get up and look at my phone. I'm sorry Aunt, I'm sorry I can't see you the final last time. I'm going to live with my parents in heaven. I wipe back my tears and walk back home. I arrive at my apartment and took a look at it the last time. I left a note hoping they would cherish this note when I die.

'If you are reading this, I really appreciate you for coming to my apartment. I'm sorry I just can't take life ~ Sooyeon'

I walk around the streets to say goodbye the final time. I walk past the school I went to for like 2 months and starting getting emotional. I go past the fields me and Jungkook walk past. For my final stop I stop at a seven story apartment which looked kind of familiar. 

Using the minutes I have in life I take the stairs. Slowly after 3 levels I get tired. I suddenly regret taking the stairs. 

"O my god. Why are there so many stairs?"

I get up the stairs one by one taking my time. After 30 mins of walking up the stairs I reach the last level. I open the door to the rooftop and take a breath of the last air I'll get. I walk around admiring the sight of Seoul at night time. I look at my phone and the time was 8:46pm.

Okay Sooyeon, at 9:00pm your going to do it. No regrets.

I look at my phone the last time and put it on to the ledge of the building. I take my shoes off and place them on the ground neatly. I then decided to say my last words or speech for the next 14 minutes.

"Sooyeon, you were a great person for the last 20 years. But today I guess I couldn't hold all the burdens. I am not going to go back to the life I have right now. I want to die in peace. No one will ever remember me. I will become less of a burden."

I get a runny nose from the coldness. I wiped my nose before I speak again. I look behind if anyone was behind me watching me. Luckily no one was. I looks at my phone again. 8:49pm. 

"11 more mins Sooyeon. Then you can get out of this cold harsh world."

 I scream at the top of my lungs like it my last night forever.

"SUJI! I hate you, you-....you stupid! You took the one person I trusted. I don't know if yous are still going out but I will never forgive you. You were the only person I trusted before but you broke it. I had dreams of travelling you when we were older but now were older where are we in friendship status? Strangers."

"CHANGSOO! You almost raped me! I almost became a mother at the age of 17. You think girl will go out with you if you act all cocky and all that but you're just making them think more that your a rapist. When I had no one to find happiness, you were the only person that could make me forget about life and the struggles. Why'd you ruin it for?"

"AUNT, MOM & DAD! I'm sorry I couldn't reach up to your standards, I really sorry I couldn't do anything to make you proud. I'm sorry I couldn't make you brag about me to other parents cause I was just like any other child. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything but worry yous!.."

"Mom & Dad , I'm sorry I couldn't spend time with yous that much. I'm sorry I couldn't see yous again before yous left this world. I never knew yous would leave this quick. I really do appreciate yous, I'm thankful that you made me into the strong independent woman I am today."

My vision started getting blurry from the tears wanting to escape.

"AUNT! I'm sorry, I can't see you get married, but now I'm gone go find you a husband! Your getting old and you need someone to rely on, I really thankful for you especially for taking care of me for my whole life, You taught me what to do and no what to do. I hope you can do the same to your own kids."

I suddenly felt hesitant about the last person. I wipe away my tears and continued shouting out my feelings.

"JEON. JUNG. KOOK. What can I say about you? You were the first boy I ever liked. I hate you so bad. You've played with my feeling and now i'm in this mess. It's been 3 years since I've last seen you and I just can't seem to let go of you. I keep trying to get away from you but everything I do all comes back to you. Why have you change my life so bad? I feel like your holding me back everyday. I never will forge-"

"What are you doing?"

I turn back from the shock. A person wearing a hoodie appeared. The silhouette of the person was the only thing I could see. They slowly walked up cautiously.

" You don't have to do it. You don't need to commit suicide."

" LEAVE ME ALONE. You don't even know me. Don't touch me. What do you even know about Suicide anyways?!?"

"Back in High School, a beautiful girl saved me from committing suicide..."

Step by step he walked up. The more they stepped up the more I slowly went off the ledge. I starting crying more hoping he would just leave me. 

" Who cares about your story. You idiot! JUST LET ME DIE...Please I'm begging you. Just leave me alone, pretend you never saw me and go back. MY PARENTS ARE DEAD. WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? The boy I liked left me on a hill for a stupid girl. A boy tried to rape me when I was 17? How am I suppose to live life when all I did was put burdens on everyone"

"You did let me finish."

"She saved me from dying, if it wasn't for her than I would of never became a singer or the person I am today, that beautiful girl was.."

"JUST GO!.. PLEASE.... I am sick of life right now."

I wiped my tears away and tried to stop the sobs.

"That beautiful girl was you..."

He slowly revealed himself after taking his hoodie off, the most unexpected person in my life. 

Jeon. Jung. Kook. 

Tears went down my face. 

"W-W-What the f? Why are you here?"

"What are you doing here? Just go Jungkook. I have no one to rely on. You're probably going to leave me just like how left me  for Suji"

"Sooyeon. Listen to me. Someone is going to look out for you!"

"Really? How would you explain when you left me for Suji? You have no idea how much pain I was in! When you grabbed her hand I almost died. I thought you changed when she cheated on you. But you went back to your old self."

"Just...Just let me die Jungkook. I'm over this bullsh*t."

I got ready with my hands out like a bird and slowly I let my whole body loose ready to die...

OMMMMO? What do you reckon is going to happen? I reckon she might die...LOLOLOL. Anyways stay tuned. xox KWANGKWANG