4-Magic all over again

*SooYeons POV*

I wake up to a sudden breeze. But I didn't move, I just laid where I was. My mind remembered about me at class.

 But I guess my body wanted exercise? I started moving until I heard students coming. I sat straight up and looked like I knew what I was doing. After they passed I realized I was infront of the top gates of school.

Who the heck put me here?

I checked around to see if anyone was watching me. 

Nope. It was probably just me. After dealing with this sorcery, I looked at my phone. 5:49 pm. Dammit. My aunty is going to growl me.

I ran back home my fastest hoping she wasn't waiting for me. When I turned up into the house she was dead asleep on the chair. Luckily. I went to my room and pretended nothing happened.

Few Days Later*

It was lunch time and I went to my locker to put my books away, until I came across a conversation of two girls next to me.

"Omo, isn't she the girl that Jungkook carried on his back?" I ignored them talking thinking they mistaken me. 

"It is her! Suji is going to get pissed off " 

I looked back at them. And pointed at myself. "Me?" I looked confused at them. They ran away without saying anything.

After all that confusion, I walked down the hall to my class. I walked past a few girls and they all smirked at me for unknown reason. I just ignored it. 

Until I saw a group of girls coming and using my common sense I stepped quickly aside to the side.

Until one girl came and pushed me against the lockers. "Oww" I groaned in pain after she just slammed me with no reason.

I kept my head down avoiding contact with her. "Who the f*ck do you think you are to steal my boyfriend?" I looked up to her in confusion. "Wha...What do you mean?" 

Our eyes both met and it was that girl who was with Jungkook. "Look who we have here guys, Kim. Soo. Yeon" I stared into her face "Lee Su Ji?"

She moved back and started clapping. "Wow, you still remembered after 7 years? Damn. Remember why I ditched you to Korea because you were a b*tch." 

All our memories started coming back to me. Anger started filling me up. "Take back what you just said "

 My fists were clenched tight. "See SooYeon, Karma is a real b*tch. We were best friends for 5/6 years. But I left you for the better. And look what we have here, we're in the same position we were in... When I left you."

All of a sudden a fist hit me in the face. I bend down and cover my face but there was no use. Girls were kicking me everywhere. 

Oh lord, I wish someone will save me. 

Punches were still hitting me until I felt fine for a few seconds. I looked up and to my surprise Jungkook was standing there with his hand out to help me up.

My guardian angel is coming to save me.

I am tired asf to write anything xox KwangKwang