20- Should I forgive You?

*Sooyeons POV*

I grab his arm and start walking toward the door. I felt that sensation that I first had when he gave me that tissue to wipe my tears. NO Sooyeon, you can't fall in love with him. He tried to rape you remember? We arrive at the door to the room and I point to the door. 

"Huh?"

"Get inside you stupid."

"Oh. Okay"

He walked inside the room and I followed him shortly. I stand infront of the door with my hands behind my back. I suddenly feel uneasy about the situation that might happen. I look at Changsoo and he got himself comfortable on a bucket.

"What do you want Changsoo?"

"What do you mean? Am I not allowed to stay with my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? Heullll. I'm never going to be your girlfriend. You almost raped me remember?"

Changsoo suddenly jumped of his seat and stood up with his hands in his pocket. He took lean steady steps towards me.

"Sooyeon, please remember that I love you, You're the only girl I'll keep my eyes on."

I push myself further into the door. I wanted to leave but I knew he wouldn't leave me if I don't face him. Step by step, he was close enough to hear me breathing. I closed my eyes and faced the ground. His hands slowly went down my face and his breathe was so close to killing me. I just didn't want anything more from him.

"Fine! Just don't touch me please. I will go out with you. Just don't touch me."

Changsoo leaned back and walked back to where he was sitting. Changsoo starting whistling to a tune. "Such a beautiful day to be with my girlfriend" I couldn't help but shed a tear. Changsoo suddenly stop whistling, I quickly wipe my tears as soon as I heard him stop. 

"Why are you crying babe?" 

"What I wasn't crying, I was just so happy that we're going out!"

Happy? Pffft. This is feels like hell right now. 

He stood up and walked up to me. Changsoo grabbed one of my hands, he pulls up my face with his other hand. I look up with a forced smile.

Ugh. I feel like i'm going to be raped again. I hate you . I hate Jungkook. I hate Suji. I hate everyone living right now. 

Changsoo stared at my face for a while, he suddenly went in for a kiss. I pushed him away and he was left on the ground. I quickly opened the door and ran outside hoping someone will be outside.

But today just wasn't my day. Jungkook and Suji were outside the room walking to class. I faced the ground and ran while wiping my tears. Hoping they wouldn't notice me.

 If you didn't take Suji, I wouldn't be like this.

I still kept running, more tears were coming out.

"Sooyeon! Where are you going! Come back!"

I could hear Changsoo's steps right behind me. I stopped right at that moment and faced him.

"I WOULD NEVER LIKE YOU CHANGSOO. WHAT YOU DID THERE IN THE ROOM NO GIRL WILL EVER LIKE YOU. DO YOU THINK I WOULD FORGIVE YOU EASILY AFTER YOU TRIED TO RAPE ME ? I ONLY AGREED TO DATE YOU SO THAT I COULD FORGET ABOUT JUNGKOOK. BUT EVERYWHERE I GO JUNGKOOK IS EVERYWHERE. I'M SORRY CHANGSOO, I JUST CAN'T TAKE LIFE ANYMORE. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" 

I look behind Changsoo and he was right there. Jungkook, I confessed my feeling about him. My life was shattered. I quickly run out of school.  And end up at the same field me and Jungkook where at. I lie on the ground and threw a small fit. I scream at the top of my lungs.

'WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! MOM & DAD IF YOU WERE HERE RIGHT NOW I PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THESE THINGS. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW. I HATE WAKING UP BECAUSE I HAVE TO FACE REALITY AGAIN. EVERYDAY I WAKE UP AND THINK THAT IT WILL BE A BETTER DAY BUT IT JUST GET WORST AND WORST... I WALK AROUND EVERYDAY WITH A SMILE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER ME AS: THE GIRL WHO SMILES. I'M DONE WITH LIFE. I WANT TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS SH*T. I'M F*CKING DONE WITH THESE THINGS I HAVE TO GO THROUGH!'

I lie there in silence with my eyes close. I think about the times I had with my mom & dad. It felt as if they were really there. I open my eyes and check if they were really there. It was all just a dream.

 After a long time of thinking I decided to go live in an apartment with the money my parent's sent me. I get up and set off into a new world of reality...

It can't be that hard right?

This was a hard chapter to think about, But who cares. Keep reading only a few more chapters left. I'm contemplating whether I should do a part 2 of this story or not. :) xox KWANGKWANG