7-Lee. Chang. Soo

*Sooyeons POV*

I walked him behind him slowly, dying curiosity just to know his name.

What should I say? Does he like dogs? What if he likes cats? That's a no-no from me. 

"So what's your name?" I asked him with my head down. He looked back and smiled "Lee Changsoo, what's yours?"

  I tried to speak but my mouth couldn't move at all. "So..So..Sooyeon" I started coughing.

 "Yah pabo, is it that hard for you to move your mouth at all" He started laughing at me. 

I like his laugh. It's nice and innocent.

"Now you can't even reply back to me?" He folded his arms across his chest. "Let's just go to the nurse's office, okay?" He gripped onto my arm and started to walk towards the nurses office. 

"Oh my gosh? What happened to your face missy?"  She pouted at me while she examined my face. "I think I can deal with this, you can go Changsoo," 

He started walking to the door. Just before he passed the door he started waving back at me. "Bye, Sooyeon" I had never felt so shy, I felt like butterflies entered my stomach. 

"Bye" I waved back at him. 

"I know you like him" The nurse stared at me with sure eyes.  "Oh... No way, I already have a boyfriend," The nurse looked so surprise. "No way! So yous already starting dating before then?" I stood up shocked from what she said. 

And I spoke without thinking. "OMG NO! I go out with Jungkook, he's way hotter than Chan-," I froze.

 I'm such an idiot. Why did I just say that? I don't even go out with him.

Until his presence made it through the room. I felt so embarrassed as I wanted to kill my self mentally. 

"I just came back to give your bag, you left it at the toilets when you ran away."  

I bent down to my knees covering my face. I could hear the nurse and Jungkook talking to each other. I stayed in the same position until Jungkook grabbed me up to face the nurse. "We've been going out for a year now, she's the love of my life" The nurse gasped.

  "Congratulation guys, I'll send yous off to class now"

After saying our goodbyes we were all alone in the corridor. "Promise?" I pulled my hand out to pinkie promise him.

"Promise what?" I starting pointing at me and him. "Promise you won't tell anyone? Anything that just happened is the past." He nodded and promise as we lock our pinkies together to seal the promise