25- LAST CHAPTER *Tears*

(A/N: I can't believe it's the last chapter already. This is one of my favourite songs, Listen to the song while reading guys I know it's for an hour but the rest of the minutes is for you to cry your eyes out.)

"Hello Welcome to Sonyeon Cafe. What would you like to order?"

"Ah, hi. I'd get one hot chocolate beautiful" It looked like he tried to seduce me. 

I felt disgusted by him. I can't help but notice Jungkook coming up to the counter.

"Hi my lovely wife, can you get me a hot chocolate?" He winked at me.

I chuckled a little bit. The guy before coughed in disbelief.

"No.24. Come get your hot chocolate."  The guy came up got his hot chocolate and winked at me before he left. I poked the fingers at him.

"Jungkook. Come get your hot chocolate."

He came up and tasted it.

"Mhmmmm, my girfriend is the best" He smiled with his eyes. (Try imagine. If you can't just pretend it says he smiled.)

He went and sat back down at the table. I looked at my phone. Only 30 more minutes till I finish work...

After my shift ended I walk up to Jungkook. He never noticed me walking up behind him so I wanted to surprise him.

"Oh sir, the shop is closing can you get ready to leave?"

"Ah, yes I wi-..."

Jungkook looked up to me and was surprised.

"SOOYEON! Are you finished?"

I nod my head and grabbed his hand. We walked out the store leaving us alone in the night skies.

"What are we going to do?" I looked at him.

"I dunno? Let's just walk around"

We walked with our hands interlaced. My heart skipped a beat when our hands touched. We walked to a cart selling fish cake.

"Jungkook, let's go eat fish cake."

Jungkook stood still after what I said. He looked disappointed.

"What'd you call me?"

"Uhhh. Jungkook?"

"What are you suppose to call me?" He crossed his hands across his chest.

"Namja chingu? (boyfriend)" He smiled straight after I said that.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the cart.

 "Let's go boyfriend !!" 

I could tell he was blushing. We ate the fish cakes infront of the lady. She was smiling as if we were her own kids.

"Are yous two together?" She pointed to me and Jungkook.

"Ah...Yes" Jungkook replied to her.

"Just get married already. Aigooo, Yous are too in love with each other." She smiled at us.

We ate the fish cakes smiling at each other, I couldn't help but blush at what she said.

"Bye, thank you for the food" We both said goodbye to the owner of the cart.

"Remember, don't betray each other" She laughed and waved goodbye to us.

We walked again through the streets in love.

"Sooyeon, let's go to a place I go to when ever I think about a special someone."

"Oh? Okay"

"But first. You have to close your eyes and trust me."

Jungkook's hands were over my eyes. We walked a very long time but I guess it was worth it.

We arrived at the place.

"Can I open my eyes?" I shut my eyes tight in excitement.

"Open up." 

I look around surprised. He still remembers this place? 

The field.

 The field I showed him. The field were I fell in love with him.

"How do you still remember this place?"

"Sooyeon. This was the place you showed me where I could relax with no worries. When you left I always came here hoping you'll come back." He laughed awkwardly.

My vision started getting blurry from the tears, luckily it was night time. Jungkook laid down on the ground. 

"Come down here"

 I looked around on the ground to find Jungkook.  Suddenly I get pulled down next to Jungkook,  I end up resting on his arm.

We looked at the stars in the sky. Tonight was different. It had a different atmosphere when we came here before. We felt free, like no one in the world could stop us.

I can't help but enjoy it.

"Sooyeon?"

"Hm? What is it?"

"Thank you for being in my life again. I never actually thought that I would see you again. I always thought of you whenever I came here and relaxed. Who knew that we'd be at the same place in love? When we first met all we did was bicker. I dated your ex-bestfriend, I'm such a jerk. You saved me from dying. I saved you from dying. I guess we were meant to be. But just remember this Sooyeon..."

"Hm? What is it?"

I will always love you Sooyeon" 

"I love you too Jungkook."

He kissed my head. I hugged him back. We both wished this night never came to an end...

And that was the story of how we ended up being in love. In Highschool all we did was fight and hate each other. He tried to commit suicide and I saved him. 3 years later, I find myself being saved from suicide because of him. And now all we do is fall in love with each other everyday. Who is this person? His name? Jeon Jungkook. My buddy, boyfriend & husband....

And That's a wrap. I can't believe this story is finally finished. If I get over 700 reads, i'll probs make a epilogue. I'm gonna miss updating especially since this was my first book. Please give my next book alot of love <3 I really appreciate yous reading this. Just remember if you ever want to end your life just remember someone will be out there for you. And yes. Your existence is important to someone so don't end xox KWANGKWANG