2-Great Start?

As soon as I stepped into class different types of whispers hit me. 

"Omo, she's the new student?" "Damn. She's hot" "I look better. Ehh" 

The teacher started talking and I stood there awkwardly waiting for the next instructions she might give me.

"Kim Soo Yeon?" I looked at her and she pointed to the class.

 "Annyeong, my name is Kim Soo Yeon. Please look after me" The class clapped. 

"Kim Soo Yeon, you can go sit down over there"

I looked at the direction she pointed at. The guy who looked familiar from before. I walked through the aisle and ended up sitting right next to him

 I sat I down next to him and I saw him drawing a portrait of a girl. 

I whisper to him "Ooo. I see you like drawing" He just nodded but never looked at me.

I put my hand out to shake his hand but he gave me the silent treatment. I played it off by pretending it was a dog shadow.

So we basically just sat in awkwardness the whole period.

Once the bell rang we headed out to the cafeteria. I saw kids running and damn never had I run so fast to a line.

 I stood in a line. I don't know what line but I saw kids standing there.

 Turns out, it was just a line to the drink machine.

  I felt so dumb...

 I found the line to the food. I stood there dreaming about the food i'm going to eat. Chicken, Burgers, Chips, Pizza mmm.

I snapped back to reality and realize I was already at the front of the line. To my surprise it was nothing I expected it to be. 

Wtf. What the hell is bulgogi? 

I passed everything and decided to snacks from the vending machine. I see snacks I've seen before. 

As I turn around I see the guy I sit next to in class.

Girls around him are fainting, few girls are snipping his hair, some are crying, some girls are screaming something like

 Bee Tee S?

I dunno.

 He suddenly sees a girl and he starts running towards her. She seem's familiar... I try go closer but I get blocked out by these stupid girls.

Never mind that. I enjoy the rest of my lunch at this quiet room I found. All of a sudden I heard a huge knock on the door...

I heard moaning and.... sike.... this is the end of the chapter mother truckers.
KWANGKWANG xox