17-Perfect Scene

After meeting Jungkook's other members of BTS we decided to go for a walk. It was almost sunset and the setting of the sun looked perfect.

"Come let's go onto a hill and watch the sunset"

I nod my head and we walked together to a hill we could find. We walked in silence until I decided I should break it. 

"How long have you been in BTS?"

"Oh..Oh it's been almost 3 years since i've been with them"

"Oh...hah....Cool"

Aishhhh. I sounded uninterested. What am I suppose to say now? Do you like breathing? I am so stupid. And just as always we walked in silence again. Why am I so awkward around him? Is it because i'm ugly? No it can't be. Wait. It might be? All that thinking made it hungry and my stomach growled at me. Jungkook looked at me with a 'wtf face' 

"It's not what you think! I'm not hungry and I don't need to go toilet!"

"Are you sure? Cause I'm pretty sure your stomach is empty and has been almost 3 hours since ate. You wanna eat again?"

"Uhm.....no it's alright"

"Okay whatever you want, I would've paid."

Free Food... How can I say no to him right now. 

"Wait my stomach is having second thoughts...Let's go eat"

Jungkook put his hand over my back. Weow....Dude you going too far... I jumped out of shock of what he did. 

"What is it? Did I scare you or something?"

I pointed out to his hand and shook my head. I made a little x with my fingers. 

"I still don't know who you are. Okay?"

We walked to a nearby restaurant and sat down. I looked a the order sheet. My eyes widen at the price of the food.  OMG. There's nothing under $10. Jungkook looked at me and assured me that I could buy anything. Anything? Okay, Jungkook you said anything. 

"Hello welcome, may I take your order?" 

"Oh. okay Hi, I'd take carbonara pasta"

"How about you sir?"

"I'll have the same thing"

"Okay, thank you your order will arrive soon."

I look around in amazement at the standard of the restaurant. Daebak! This sh*t is real. I'm actually eating at a fancy restaurant. Can he actually afford what i'm ordering? Damn he must be really rich. I look around at the other people eating and they looked disgusted. Well, we were in our uniform and it was wet, so of course the had to be a tad disgusted.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed my phone and teased me with it.

"Do you wanna die?"

"Heul. Words coming from such a little cute girl..."

"I'm going to kill you once I finish eating."

"Okay but first. Let me put my phone number in your phone so whenever your in trouble you can call me."

"Fine. Your lucky the food isn't here yet"

After the little fight I got my phone back and pretended I was texting someone so it wasn't awkward. I slightly looked infront of me and Jungkook was also on his smartphone. I just let it slide and didn't want anymore awkwardness. We went off our phones when the waitress came with the food. I have never seen anything so beautiful...

"Thank you for the food"

"It's alright just eat up"

I swallowed the pasta in a few minutes. I slurped the remaining noodles on the plate. While I was slurping the noodles, I took a quick glance at Jungkook. It didn't even look like he finish half his food. I put my plate down felt shy at what I just did. Oh my life. I just showed that I eat like a pig. What if he finds me unattractive now? I'm pretty sure everyone else in this room does.

Jungkook looked like he felt full watching me. He pushed the plate aside and grabbed the drink next to him. He sipped his drink while watching me.

"Wow, I didn't know you were that hungry. I would've brought you more" 

"No, it's alright. I'm full for sure."

"Come let's get out of here before the sunset disappears."

We excused ourselves from the table and we followed the sun. We stopped until the reach a road with a hill going up. Slowly getting up. We can see the sun in our sight. There it was. The thing we waited for. The sunset. It had majestic colours, it was really breathe taking. We stood there in amazement. This is what I imagine...

Standing next to someone I will someday call  'my husband'

OMOMOMO. I really hope you enjoy reading this story. I have really hard times trying to get ideas. But i'll slowly recover the ideas. I'll try write this to the best of my ability xox KWANGKWANG