5-Why of all people?

Jungkook POV
Just as I start walking down the hall I see a bunch of girls bashing one girl. Ehh, this is normal. Until I realized it was Suji. 

She better not be the main girl that started it. 

As I got closer to the scene, I see it's the new girl Sooyeon. I start running and when I reached there I pushed all the girls even Suji away.

I lend my hand out to grab her. "Oppa! What are you doing?!" Suji grabbed me to face her. I nudged her and faced Sooyeon. Sooyeon looked around to see what happened. 

Her face was bloody and bruises were everywhere on her body. I grabbed her up and walked with her to the gates at the front of the school.

*Sooyeons POV*

I followed Jungkook all the way to the front of the school. My legs started giving up on me but I didn't want him to notice. 

He looked back at me, he asked if I was alright. Well I couldn't say I was perfectly fine. So he bobbed on his knees.

 "Get on, it's alright." 

"No it's alright! I can walk perfectly. See look" I suddenly sprinted in my spot until a sudden movement make my ankle in pain.

He raised one eyebrow up and  faced his back towards me. I gave in and jumped on him.

His strong scent of cologne hit me. I passed out for a few seconds then came back to life. I really started to enjoy being on his back.

  No Sooyeon. You can't fall for him. 

So I just asked him to put me on the ground. We started walking around for a while forgetting we were suppose to go front gates.

Our shoulders were touching and I felt like placing my head on his shoulder. Just before we got to the front gates the bell rang. "Wanna skip class?" He asked, I couldn't resist it so I nodded my head.

We sat next to each other on the chairs at the gate. "What happened back there?" He asked. 

"I don't really know, Your girlfriend just said: Your stealing my boyfriend blah blah blah," 

He started laughing. I looked at him confused. Then I decided to start laughing as well.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's just a person I've known for almost 4 years? When she came to Korea, my mom introduced her to me because i'm the same age as her" For some reason I feel like he was lying so I asked him a few questions. "Then what did yous do in the room?" He gave me a pathetic look, "She wanted to show me a photo she got of her dad when she went Singapore to meet him, she's really secretive"

"Ohhhh, okay" I started smiling at him. He suddenly pinched my cheeks and I started blushing. Then he smirked at me "Why are you blushing for? I thought you said 'you can't fall for f*ck boys" Then I clicked back to reality realizing that's why I can't fall for him....

Shoutout to Emma_Hex  xxxx
KwangKwang