12- Two Sides of Every Story

*SooYeons POV*

The night came to us very soon and it started getting chilly. Changsoo told me to follow him into the dark to see the landscape of the moon reflecting into the scene.

 How could I not say no? 

We packed our stuff and started walking. It's been 5 minutes since we started walking. And my legs were giving up on me.

"Um? Do you know when we'll arrive?"

He looked back and smiled at me "very soon, Sooyeon" I looked infront of him to see if there was any sight of light. It was just a pitch black alleyway.

I started getting worried if Changsoo was really they type Jungkook told me. He looked back "It's right through this alleyway" I caught a glimpse of him smirking. It really made me think about who he was.

Please, your not like this Changsoo. I even promised Jungkook, you were a good guy.

Changsoo stopped in the middle of his walk. "SooYeon...we're here" He turned around in amazement. I looked around and it was pitch black.

He walked up to me slowly and pushed me against the wall. His breath went down my spine. I felt uncomfortable.

"Changsoo, why are you doing this? You were a good guy.." I felt betrayed.

"SooYeon, it was just an act. Just to get you in my spell"

He started off by placing his hands against my neck. It felt disgusting, I tried to push him away but his strength overpowered me.

"Jungkook, was right. You're stupid bastard. That rapes innocent girls. You f*cking betraying me you bastard"

He scoffed. "And what difference does that make? I've seen better girls than you"

Anger got to me. So I kicked him in the balls. I got a few seconds to spare, I ran back to the street we were at before.

I had no idea where to go. I felt trapped inside a box with no exit. "Sooyeon, where you going? It's only us two here. In this dark, lonely and cold streets. No one will ever hear you scream"  

He grabbed me and pulled me up onto his shoulder. 

"LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!" I struggled to get off but he was just too strong.

He walked back to the alleyway and put me down with force. "So let's go back to where we started" Tears just started flowing out my face. 

Please anyone come save me.

He slowly pulled off my tshirt. My bare chest was slowly being revealed. I tried hiding my chest but he kept pulling my arms away.

"SOOYEON!" I saw a figure running towards me. My eyes were filled with tears so I couldn't find out who it was. 

He came and pushed Changsoo away. "You stupid bastard, I knew it. You were going to hurt Sooyeon. Your just like your old self" My whole body was trembling with the thoughts of him just about to rape me.

Punches and kicks filled the silent night. My legs were glued tight to my chest hoping nothing will ever happen to me. 

After a while there was silence. A sudden hand touched my shoulder. I noticed that the shoes was different from Changsoo. 

My mind was was filled with glee knowing that Changsoo was on the ground. 

I think he might be dead.

I quickly stood up and hugged the person right infront of me.

"Thank you very much. You have no idea what was going through my mind. I literally love you right now!" 

I looked up to who I was hugging and it was was him. Out of all people.

 Jeon Jungkook.

"YAH! How'd you get here?!" I looked at him puzzled. Jungkook stood there frozen. After 2 minutes he spoke. "Oh...I was with Suji, from there I was walking back home. I saw someone about to get raped then I came and stopped it."

 I pushed him away shocked at who he was.

"What was it? Is someone behind me?" He looked around confused. 

I started to cry at the words that just came out of my mind.

I'm such an idiot...I told him everything about Changsoo and now he's here watching me cry like a sook. I literally hate myself.

"Why are you crying!?! Stop crying you pabo" Jungkook looked around nervous hoping that no one will walk past.

 I stop myself crying and started smiling. "I'm not crying. Only girly girls cry. I was just laughing, you pabo" 

Jungkook started laughing at what I just said. "Yeah whatever,"  

"Come let's go" He latched onto my hand and we walked in the silent roads. I suddenly stop and thought to myself this isn't right. I took his hand from my arm and placed it next to his body. 

"Go, it's alright don't worry about me anymore. I can't walk home from here by myself." 

I looked at him with a fake smile. "Go to Suji. I know she really loves you but you just haven't seen her as a girlfriend type" 

My guts twisted knowing that what I just said was a white lie. I held it in and waited till he left.

I sent him off like a mother sending off their child to school. I made it back home reminiscing the events that just happened. 

Thanks for reading! Hope yuos enjoy this chapter. I guess it's the end of sooyeon and jungkook. I wonder if anything is going to happened between them? xox KWANGKWANG  (>*o*)>