15-Don't Die Please.

*Sooyeon POV*

I walked up to him cautiously hoping he wouldn't move back more. Tears kept flowing out his face, he closed him eyes getting ready to fall back.

"Just Go SooYeon, I know you hate me! Everyone does!" 

He step back and half his foot was off the ledge. My mind was exploding with thought of what to do to save him. I screamed out to him.

"If you leave who would I sit next to in class. Jungkook. I've liked you ever since I started this school. You were the only person that gave me life when I looked at you. Yes, I was a little bit pissed off when I found out you were going with Suji. I know there's much more to you if you don't die. Don't die to such a stupid person like Suji. She doesn't deserve you! If your going to die then...then i'm going to die with you!"

I stood up on the ledge and Jungkook stared at me dumbfounded

I counted and prepared myself for the worst. "5...4...3...2..-"

"What are you doing? I'm not going to let you die."

"See. That's how I feel about you, come down I don't want you to die"

I went off the ledge and gripped onto Jungkook's hand to bring him down. 

He looked straight into my eyes. "Thanks Sooyeon, because of you I get to live another day of life." 

"Eh. That's nothing, Come let's ditch school. I want to go eat" 

 He looked at me shocked. I gave him a pathetic look and punched him the chest. He overreacted and pretend he just got shot

Ugh. This is why I like you. 

We went out of school and  found at stall nearby. We stood there eating tteokbokki. After we finished eating I grabbed his arm and started running. 

"Where are we going?"

"Going to a place I call heaven, I don't think you've ever been there"

 I ran with our hands together. When we got there I pushed him in front of me to see the scene of nature. His face seemed so amazed. 

We entered the fields and laid on our backs. I looked at the clouds remembering the memories of America. I looked over at Jungkook and his eyes were closed. 

Is he asleep?

 I moved towards him to see if he was asleep. I waved my hands infront of him to check if he could see what I was doing. He dozed off in the fields. That's very rare. I grab my phone and take a photo of his face.

He looked so hot. I couldn't miss my chance. 

 I take a look at the picture and start laughing at myself. Without notice I realized Jungkook woke up.

"You better delete that photo or a punishment happens."

I stood up shocked and scared. I look at back at him. His eyes were closed. Huh? I waved my hands again at his face. There was no reaction. Is playing with me? Ugh. Who cares I must be seeing things. I fell on back onto the ground and watched the sky roam past. Minutes went by and we both just lied next to each other.

"Why do you hate her?" 

I felt hesitant at first but I spoke. "We were bestfriends...Well ex-bestfriends. When we were friends she told me that she had to be my first priority. So I did because she was my bestfriend. I blocked all contact with everyone so I was often called a outcast. We went to different schools, so she didn't know what was going in my point of view. She always thought of herself. Until she left me devasta-."

I stopped speaking. I could feel raindrops hit my face. I looked at Jungkook and he seemed to enjoy it. I stood up wanting to get out of the rain. "Come let's get out of the rain." I grabbed his hand. 

"Let's just enjoy the rain, keep telling the story" He suddenly gripped onto my hand and pull me down onto the ground.

I laid there in awkward silence. 

"Are you going to finish the story?"  I looked over at him he seemed so free. 

It can't hurt to finish the story right? 

"Oh...yeah about the story. Um...It was one week before she left to Korea.  Within that week, She told me that we should stop being bestfriends. So I thought we could be close again if I surprised  her on her last day of school. I went to her school and brought her a little cake, I arrived and when I found her she avoided me. I went up to her to surprise her but instead she gets the cake and smudges it all my face. I felt so embarrassed."

"And her final day in America, I went and visited her at the airport by myself. We saw each other a the airport and she treated me as if she never knew me, she told me that I failed her as a bestfriend. And just before she left she told me to go die, you selfish b*tch."

I closed my eyes and wanted to shed a tear. When all of a sudden headphones entered my ear. It felt like the best scene in my life. 

With the boy I like, laying next to each other. In love, well that's what I think...

Thanks for reading goiiis. 200 reads goiiis. xox KWANGKWANG