21-New Life.

*3 Years have past*

It's been almost 3 years since I've left and now i'm 20. I'm living a perfectly normal life. I've found what I aspire most in life and that is making coffee...

"Sooyeon-ssi, can you please take their order" 

"Ah, okay. I sure will."

I walk up to the cash register and take the person's order. It's a regular customer so I have a little conversation in between. 

"How's your little ones?"

"They're perfectly fine, they've been wanting to see you badly ever since I brought them here last time. It's such a fuss."

"Aigoo, bring them over to my apartment. I'll babysit them one day" 

"This is why you should get married already. Omo, your old enough!"

"Hah...Yeah I sure will someday"

I suddenly get reminded about my high school life and Jungkook. I wonder how he is? I wonder if he's still with Suji?

After the little conversation I take a little break in the backroom. A huge ruckus was made at the register. I poke my head out the door to see who was making the noise just a bunch of high schoolers surrounding a person.

That use to be my life. Running away & chasing people. 

I looked at the screen of my phone and rub my thumb against the face of my aunty. I pondered whether I should go back to her. But I knew for my benefit I should just stay. After the little moment someone opened the door. A co-worker of mine came in.

"Sooyeon, can you please make the latte for the gentlemen in the front? I need to take this urgent call from my university"

"Of course take that call, I'll do it"

I get up and walk towards the front, I take a quick glance of the person and bodyguard's were all over one person. Is he famous?  I make the latte for the person very special, since i'm guessing he's famous. I suddenly call out for the owner of the coffee.

"Number 23. Hot Latte, Your order is ready"

I face my back toward the person and start cleaning the filters for the next few coffees.

"Thank you"

I stopped cleaning the filter, I stood frozen at the owner of the voice. Why is this voice so familiar? Where is that voice from? Thank you? I suddenly turn back to see who it is. But I was too late, the bodyguard was blocking my view from him. My head exploded from the confusion of that voice. 

That voice is too familiar...

A sudden flashback of when I saved Jungkook came to mind. No way, it can't be him. He's probably half way around the world singing for BTS. After a few hours I finished work. I sat down at an empty table and drank hot chocolate, thinking about life. 

I thought about how life would of been without my parents giving me money. I saved up most of the money to buy them a house, where we could all live. My parents, aunt & me. Jiyun, my workmate came sat down across me. 

"Unnie, did you see who came today!?!"

"Nope, who was it?"

"BANGTAN!"

"WHAT. Who came from bangtan?!?!"

"Jungkook from Bangtan came!"

"Wh-Wh-WHAT!"

I spat out my hot chocolate from the surprise. The situation then became serious. I looked around for napkins there was no trace of napkins anywhere. I quickly grab my sleeve from my jumper and wipe it. I smiled at her and pretended nothing happened at all.

"Okay....Um. Well yeah Jungkook came and I managed to get a picture of him"

She grabbed out her phone and quickly showed the photo she took. I studied the picture and behind the phone I could see her fangirling.

He still looks the same during highschool...I wonder if he's doing fine. 

I stare at the hot chocolate and recall the memories of us together. Saving me from the punches, pretending we go out, Saving him from suicide to laying together watching the clouds.

"Unnie? Are you alright?" 

"Huh? I'm fine. I'm alright he just reminds me of a a person I used to know" 

"Ooo, who is it? Your first love?"

"I wish I could say that, but it was just too complicated"

I laughed hoping she didn't feel awkward at all. After a while I excused myself from the table. I look outside and there was still daylight outside so I decide to walk back home since it isn't too far. I look at the time on my phone 5:42pm. I stretch before I walk before I get a sudden cramp. I start walking and my pocket had sudden vibrates.

I take out my phone and see many text coming from my aunty. I unlock my phone and see text messages as if it was an emergency. I read the messages and I dropped my phone from sudden shock.

No. They are not dead. I looked over my phone and I suddenly receive a call from my aunt. Tears and sobs can be heard from the phone.

"Sooyeon! Is that you? Mom & Dad is de-dead...they got into a car crash in the afternoon"

"WHAT! No. They can't be dead. Are you sure? It's not them right?"

My aunt was silent over the phone. She didn't reply to my question.

"AUNTY! Answer me. It's not them for sure! Where's your evidence?"

"The police told me over the phone they got into a car crash, There was no chance of them living. They said that the driver was speeding and hit your parents while they were on a stoplight"

I kneeled down and started crying. I gripped onto the fronts of my hair. The same pain I felt when Jungkook left me appeared again. I grabbed onto my chest, hoping that the pain would disappear. But it wouldn't leave. 

So I knew that there would only be one way to stop it...

Thanks for reading! I really hope yous are enjoying to be honest. The next few chapters are gonig to be sad. I really appreciate yous reading. Only 4 more chapters till it finishes. NOOO xox KWANGKWANG