Chapter 24

(A/N: I really didn't know what to type for the title of this chapter.)

I blanked out right infront of my door. Until then and now, I don't know what exactly happened.

-

-

-

I woke up in the embrace of a person. I slowly open my eyes and saw the arms of someone infront of me. My eyes followed the persons arm to see the owner.

Mom? Is that you? Am I in heaven with you?

I look at the face and it belonged to Jungkook.

I quickly look under the sheets if we did 'it'. Luckily we didn't. I grab his hand and placed it back to his body. I steadily try to get of the bed hoping he wouldn't wake up. I fidgeted to the side to roll of easily but his grip on my arm wouldn't loosen.

I look back at his face to see if he had any effort of waking up, but he looked dead.

Now all I need is to roll of the bed. I get ready to roll off when a sudden grip pulls me back to his chest. And now i'm trapped. I'm freaking trapped in his arms. I tap his chest to try wake him up.

"Jungkook, get up"

"Just one more minute Manager-nim"

His voice shocked me for a second. My whole body felt paralyzed.

Well it can't kill me right? I'll just leave the poor boy sleep.

 I look up to his face and can't help but admire his face. Who knew that i'll be facing the same boy I used to like 3 years ago? It feels exactly like when we were in the fields except we weren't hugging.

I waited for a while and thought it was taking too long. I was getting hungry. I spoke in a quiet voice.

"Jungkook, get up. It's almost 10.00, your members are going to be worried about you."

"Manager, I want to sleep with my girlfriend. "

I froze at the stop. He just called me his girlfriend. Does he like me? Is it official?

"Sooyeon, im sorry"

I looked up to his face to see if he was actually awake. But unfortunately, he was sleep talking. I cupped his cheeks and spoke to him while he was sleeping. 

"Jungkook, don't be sorry. I will forever cherish you in my mind. Your someone that I can never forget. I know your asleep but I just want to remind you: I will always love you"

I felt as if this moment was here for a reason. I looked at his face seeing if he was still asleep. I looked at his lips and pondered if I should give a little peck.

It's too much. I'll save it sometime later. 

I look at his face one more time, cause who knows it might be the last time for me to looks at his face?

I look at his cute chubby cheeks. His face is exactly the same from high school. I spoke to myself while admiring his face.

"Heul, why do I feel like i'm going to fall in love with you again?"

"I'll make you fall in love with me again"

"Jungk-"

Him waking up was a shock to me. Before I could say anything, his lips were pressed onto mine. My eyes widen at him.

I stopped the kiss. 

"What the hell! I thought you were sleeping?!?"

I hid under the covers from embarrassment. Jungkook takes a little peek underneath.