14-Confront Him.

I laid in my bed. Feeling despaired. The one person I trusted the most. Betrays me. He couldn't even last 5 hours without telling anyone. And of all the people he told, he told Suji. 

School Day

I woke up and got ready to walk to school. I walked to school like a zombie. I'm pretty sure that I scared the elementary students

. I walked up to the turn to school. I stood at the turn completely still.

 My body just wasn't ready to face all the hate i'll get. I stay hidden contemplating whether I should go school or not. I change my mind and decided not to go school.

I walk back down the road I came from. I felt so miserable I just went where ever my feet went.

 20 mins later, I found myself entering the arcade. It brought so much memories back from the States. I walk through the aisles remembering each memory I made with Suji. 

"Let's play a claw machine! I heard your good at it SooYeon"

My memories were so fresh it sounded as if she was right next to me. I looked to my right to see her face back in America. To my surprise she was actually right in front of me. I looked at her with realization it was actually her.

"Uh! Aren't you suppose to be at school!?" I looked at her bewildered.

"Uh? Uhh- Aren't you suppose to be at school too?" She seemed nervous. 

I looked behind her and she was with another person. The person tried so hard to hide yet he was too huge to hide behind her small body.

 I looked again to see a familiar face. He stood up and smirked at me.

"Annyeong, Sooyeon" Changsoo popped out and spoke.

I thought you dead wtf? 

"I thought you went out with Jungkook, why are you with him?" I pointed at Changsoo angrily.

Suji laughed at what I said. "Eh, I've seen better. I'm just toying with his feelings anyways." She whipped her hair back.

I wanted to slap her but I stepped back cause I pretty sure to Jungkook, i'm nothing. 

I walked out the arcade and made my way back to school. I made it there just before Interval started. I walked between the gates and Jungkook is sitting there with a worried face.

 I walked straight past him pretending I never saw him. I felt so guilty about what Suji said to me. So I walked back to him and told him straight up.

"Your girlfriend is cheating on you" 

"What, Are you sure? She might be sick or something"

"Nope. She's cheating on you with Changsoo."

"How do you know?"

"I met them at the arcade. She was with him and she said your nothing compared to him. And I can't lie about his looks too"

He looked at the ground for quite a while. I started getting bored, I gave him another chance to see if he'll look up or not.

"Just give up on her man. She's just playing with your heart." 

"Get Away. Right now, don't say that about Suji."

"Oh okay, I tried warning you Jungkook"

I walked away leaving Jungkook all by himself. I really wanted to confront him about Suji's real self but I felt like I shouldn't cause after all she's basically cheating on him with a rapist. 

Half way to my class, I stood frozen. I know I shouldn't go back but i'm going to go to him. I run back with anger and tears all over my face. I go to the spot we were at but he wasn't there. 

I looked around and his phone was left on the ground. I searched around to see if he was around anywhere. I look at his phone and the last app he was on was notes. 

March 20 12:34 

Whoever is reading this, I guess it's too late. My girlfriend just cheated on me and I have no one to rely on. I decided to commit suicide cause I guess it's the only thing I have left in the world...

NO. Jungkook you're not committing suicide. I turn around to the school rooftops to see if he was there. Slowly getting up, Jungkook was right there standing there with his arms spread out. 

I ran my fastest to the school rooftops and for some reason I felt like it was to late to save him. It takes about 5 mins to get to the top and probably within those 5 mins he's already jumped.

I reach the door to the rooftop and I was hoping that I would still see him there. I slammed open the door and my anxiety calmed down a bit because he was still standing there, 

"JUNGKOOOK! Don't commit suicide. Please, I'm begging you." I screamed to the top of my lungs to get his attention.

He turned around surprised. You can see the tears on his face, he looked straight into my eyes and told me to get away.

"Just Go Sooyeon, I have no one else in this world. Everyone in this world hates me so bad. What did I do to derserve this?" 

I walked up cautiously hoping he wouldn't step back. I walked up to him and confronted him....

I decided not to write the end of this, so wait for the next chapter :) Trust me it's gonna be a killerrrrr! lel xox KWANGKWANG