Chapter 6

Sooyeon POV
I punched him and started running away. I ran my fastest until I felt hands wrap around my stomach lifting me in the air.

 I look back and it was Jungkook. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Ugh, your face is so ugly!" He put one finger in his mouth pretending to vomit.

What a way to ruin the mood man.

"YAH! It's just this blood okay? Without this blood. I am so pretty"

"Fine, let's go get your face fixed up" He started walking towards the toilets and I admired his body

No! Your not falling for him. 

I ran quickly next to him and started walking.

I sat outside the toilets waiting for Jungkook. I grabbed my phone out to see how I look. Man I looked like a Pig with bruises. 

He came outside and sat next to me. "Face" His hands were ready to wipe my face. 

"It's alright, you don't need to do it" As I held his hand and put it away from my face.

 I tried to get the tissues he got but he was one second faster than me. "Why are like this?"  He looked straight into my eyes. It felt as he took my life out my guts. 

"Huh? What do you mean?" I stared down looking at my feet. "Do you know that every girl I talk to is going to fall for me at some point" He came so close to me,  I could feel his breath, so close. 

I pushed him back. " Well guess what. I'm not gonna fall for someone like you."  I ran snatched the tissues and started running away.

I went into the same tiny room with the piano in it. I shut the door and tears started bursting through my eyes. 

Typical Sooyeon.

I started talking to myself. Typical Me. "Do you know what Sooyeon. Life isn't as bad right now. You just need to suck it up and become a man. What's worse your parents leaving you or this boy you've only known for 6 days? So suck it up" I guess emotionally my body wasn't with me and I just starting crying harder. 

A hand came and tapped me on the shoulder. Okay wtf? I thought I was alone in this room... "Umm. Are you alright?" A handsome face appeared right infront of me.

 "I'm...I'm alright" I sobbed.

 He handed more tissues and wiped it against my bloody, ugly face. I tried to hide my face but he stopped my hands from covering it. "It's alright come follow me to the nurses office" He smiled widely at me.

And I got to admit I love that smile....

Who that new boy tho? End of chapt. Thanks for the support one fan xox ~ KWANGKWANG