9-Why am I like this?!?!

*Sooyeons POV*

After I arrived at home, my body felt weary. I scrolled down my phone notifications and of course there was posts about me.

 I decided to finish off my day with K-dramas. I suddenly went into deep sleep and dreamt about loads of things. 

Except that crazy bastard. Ugh.

I woke in the morning debating whether I should go school or not. But I decided to go school and see if they forgot everything. 

*Later on at school 

I stepped out the doors of schools expecting something to hit me or anything but nothing did. To play it safe I walked to the room with the piano. 

Along the way I saw girls fan-girling over two people. I went to a closer distance to see who it was.

It was Jungkook & Suji. I

 don't know why but I felt something feel wrong in my body.

I left the scene and went to the corridor to the room. Someone was walking towards me on the other side. Until I realized it was ChangSoo, I started running to the room. 

"Oh. It's Sooyeon, Annyeong!" Just before I went in I waved to him. 

That smile is a killer.

I locked the door just in case he tried come in. 

I hanged around the room until the bell rang. I left the room and just before I could turn away I saw Jungkook and Suji kissing.

  Ughhhhhh, Did I really have to see this?  

"What do you want?"Jungkook asked me rudely. 

"Did you really just-...you know what never mind." I left them two. Just before I turned to the another class, Suji screamed out loud

"Karma's A Real B*tch SooYeon" Suji grabbed Jungkook and starting hugging him tightly. 

I didn't know how to react. I guess my face was just neutral. But I kept it to myself. I reached class and sat down, I felt really tired again so I went sleep. 

*In her dream*

Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Suji as you beloved wife? knowing in your heart that you will be a faithful friend, and a loving companion?  I will forever love her with all my heart. 

And do you Lee Suji, take Jeon Jungkook as you beloved spouse? knowing in your heart that you will be a faithful friend, and a loving companion ? Of course I do! 

Now in the power invested of me, I now pronounce you married. You may now kiss the bride....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO.

*Sadly back to reality*

I woke to a sudden shock. I look around an luckily no one was in here. I look at the clock and the bell is suppose to ring anytime. After wasting a few minutes looking at the watch I get my books ready for Maths.

One by one students slowly came and prepared themselves for the period. They all walked past me and ignored my hi's. 

"Opppaaaa! Why do you have to leave now? One more kiss?"

Suji came in the room with Jungkook.

 "Suji, I have class, afterschool we'll meetup okay?"

 I scoffed at what he said. "Did you just laugh at me? I'll show you he loves me!"  She grabbed him and pulled her close to him and starting kissing passionately.

It felt like bullet went through my heart. My eyes felt watery. But I'm going to suck it up and not cry.  He's such a jerk. 

Ugh. Sooyeon why are you like this? You can't even grab his attention anymore. 

 I stood up and ran out the door, they probably didn't notice because they were still making out in front of the class. 

I ran as fast as I could but I bumped into a hard warm chest. I looked up and it was Changsoo. He looked so warm I just wanted to hug him. So I did. "Sooyeon?" I started crying, it felt exactly my mom's hugs.

  Man I miss my mom.

 "Just stay like this. I like it Changsoo"