Chapter 1: The Start of The Story

A/N: so this is it! 'Hope you guys enjoy

*~*~*~*

*Jean's POV*

"JEAN!! WAKE UP!!"

I rubbed my eyes open, to see Eren slamming the door and yelling my name. My eyes shrink, it was annoying hearing Yeager yell like this early in the morning.

"What is it now, Yeager?" I groaned,facing the other side of the bed.

"SUMMER'S OVER, HORSEFACE!! ITS BACK TO HELL SO YOU BETTER GET USED TO ME YELLING AT YOU LIKE THIS AT 7AM!!"

The brunette shouts once again before slamming the door shut. I groaned loudly  and squeezed my pillow. Its back to high school, I was far from relieved.

I'm Jean Kirstein, by the way. I'm in high-school in Shiganshina. I get into the top ten but I always lose to a bombastic suicidal maniac named Eren Yeager. And yes, Eren Yeager is the cocky idiot who yelled at me just now.

You see, I live in a house with three guys. Eren, Reiner and Bertholdt. Which explains Eren breaking into my room. My home isn't very far from school. Also, my house is nearby two other idiots named Sasha Braus and Connie Springer. Sasha eats food without getting fat (and also lives with a tomboy) and Connie is a numb-nut who is super rich.

I have a bunch of other friends at school, too. There's Armin the smart kid, Mikasa the strong quiet girl, Krista and Ymir the lesbos, Petra the sketchy kid, Franz and Hannah the cheesy couple, Isabel the drunk kid, etc.

And then there's Marco. The love of my life, and at the same time my best friend. He's been with me since we were kids, but we began dating in high-school. If we weren't dating, then we would be really close friends like Sasha and Connie.

Marco is probably the only person in this universe who understands me and accepts me for who I am. I have a hotheaded and short tempered attitude, but he finds it cute. I always pick a fight with Eren, he says its our way of communication.

I don't really know why, but I think Marco hasn't really done anything wrong. He helps a lot of people, He's kind to everyone (and yes I mean EVERYONE). I don't know, he just seems like the perfect guy. Not only for me, but generally...he's pure.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door slamming open...again

"HORSEFACE EVERYONE'S READY AND YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GOT UP YET!! JUST PUT ON SOME HAIR GEL AND GET A COOKIE FROM THE FRIDGE!! WE ONLY HAVE TWO MINUTES BEFORE WE LEAVE!!"

"YEAH SHUT UP YEAGER I'LL BE DOWN IN A SEC!!"

*~*~*~*~*

"CMON JEAN, WE'RE ABOUT TO LEAVE!!"

"YEAH I'M COMING!!"

Before I left, I got my backpack and as Eren had said, a cookie from the fridge. I rushed outside (not before locking the door of course) and ran to the entrance of the minivan

"Move over, Yeager." I pushed Eren against his seat while moving to the other side of the seats.

"Hey Eren, 'you mind closing the door?"

"Yeah fine." Eren grunted as he closed the door of the minivan.

"Hey Reiner, why can't I stay on the front seat?" Eren asks out of nowhere after one moment of silence.