Chapter 6: Feelings?

A/N: Are there any Love Live fans who're reading this? If there are, you'd be really happy because I referenced one of their songs in this chapter. Unless you don't like the trio Lily White, that is.

*Levi's POV* (FINALLY, RIGHT!?)

I sit impatiently at the bleachers of the court, waiting for everyone else to arrive. We had to prepare for the New Year's Eve party, which was only for the sake of Braus and Springer. Idiots, they even forgot about the actual event because of this crap. But oh well, right?

At least it was peaceful with no one here at the moment. No teenage boys yelling, no teenage girls screaming, no littered trash on the floor. Just clean peace. Or so I thought....

"YEAGER IS IN THE BUILDING!!"

"Eren, could you keep it down, please?"

"HAHA NO THANKS ARMIN!!"

"ISABEL I CHECKED THE DEATH NOTE FANDOM BLOG!! IT SAID AN AVERAGE  95% OF THE FANDOM DIDN'T WATCH THE SHOW AFTER L DIED!!"

"Hange, I didn't watch the show after L died."

"BUT WHY NOT!? YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!"

"YOU MADE ME DROP MY ICE CREAM, NOW ITS ALL OVER THE FLOOR!! OH WELL..."

...smooth timing, brats...

"Well you sure took your time, idiots..." I hissed loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, but not necessarily screaming.

"Its your own fault for getting here too early, sir..." the raven-haired brat Mikasa Ackerman retorted.

When I was about to flick my eyes and give the girl a cold glare, I saw Petra. She was singing to a song from Love Live....i think. And for some reason, I wasn't able to glare at Mikasa.

I went back to reality when I found everyone staring at me. Probably waiting for me to say something. My eyes shrunk, "Are you just gonna stand there? Or are we gonna start working, brats?"

*~*~*~*

"I'm so tired! Aniki, can we please take a break? We've been decorating for three hours."

Isabel whined in the middle of hanging banners and decorations while standing on top of a ladder. I gave her a cold glare, which almost made her fall off the tall wooden material.

"Just wait a little longer. We're gonna eat lunch out, but we have to be at least more than halfway done." Farlan replied.

The redhead sighed in relief, "That's a relief. Now the only thing I should worry about right now is how I'm gonna get off this goddamn ladder."

I had the feeling to slightly chuckle at that situation. But since I had a cold aura, I didn't. I looked at Petra, who was still singing to a song of Love Live. With white earphones pressed against her ears while she mopped the floor, at the same time cleaning it with a white cloth.

"futarikiri da to tama ni nazeka
yokogao ga otona ni mieru yo
kimi no kuse ni! kokoro yurechau yo
chigau! NO NO NO NO NO~~!!"

I took the mop from her hands, which seemed to have alerted her. She paused the music from her iPod and slowly took off her earphones. She looked up, looking surprised to see me there.

"Oh hey Levi!" She greeted, in a somehow shaky but alert tone.

"I hope you don't mind if I help a little..." I spoke silently.