Chapter 21: Rivetra

*Levi's POV*

Of all the series of events right now, I can proudly say that I am really pissed off. I can't really figure out why. Not why I am pissed off, more of why I should be pissed off.

I should make you a little bit aware of the situation before I continue to rant. You see, I have this "friend". I should be calling her a friend since it would be more appropriate.

I see her as a friend, I want to see her as a friend. But something makes me see her of more than friends. Why? Well let me put it here. There's this guy, Isabel's ex boyfriend to be more specific, who's hitting on her. And for some odd reason, it's getting into my nerves. Badly.

I really shouldn't be that aggressive about this. She's just my friend, I should just plainly accept the fact that people will flirt with her. Besides, Isabel's already giving her a hard time about it, I shouldn't act like I'm any different.

And then all of a sudden...

"WAKE UP!!"

My eyes snapped open when I heard the sound of a feminine voice yelling at my face. That voice turns out to be Hange Zoë, that annoying bastard.

"What?"

"You slept in. We're going to the beach, right? Well, you better start getting ready! We're leaving in a few hours or so!"

"Fine...you idiot..." I got up from my chair (where I was sleeping) and when I did, Hange pranced out of the room.

"Finally..."

*~*~*~*

"Come on, Levi! Walk faster!" Hange yelled from the front seat of the minivan. I groaned, without any other statements, and just entered the car.

"You know, humanity will be a peaceful place when you learn to shut the hell up."

"Whatever. Like you're any different."

"I am. I can proudly say in fact that I am the exact opposite of you. Quiet, overly stable of my emotions..."

"Not to mention short."

"Do you want to die?"

"Let's put this argument aside and begin planning for the contest!"

Oh yeah. There's a contest. Whoever wins this contest will be the biggest Springles fan, and will get food. And as matters are worse, everyone has to participate.

You know, just when I thought I was going to relax today, here comes shave head and potato girl.

"So it's set. Whoever wins gets the dessert, then!"

"And whoever loses?" Connie asks, which is stupid because he should know that whoever loses jut loses and gets nothing.

"Oh they have to wash the car for a whole week."

Okay not everyone should know about you guys to deserve that those two are truly stupid people.

*~*~*~*

"Hey Levi aren't you nervous?" Petra asked, "We're teammates on the contest. Aren't you nervous we're not gonna win?"

"No. I was planning on having that car washed anyways. It doesn't really matter whether I win or lose." I responded with my usual voice. It sounds sarcastic but I'm being real.