Chapter 16- Apart

*Petra's POV*

It took some time, but the titans have finally been defeated. Peace and order is now finally restored in Shiganshina. What? Of course we were the ones who defeated the titans, I mean who else could've done it?

How? Oh, don't ask me that.

*flashback*

Sasha: Hey is the tomato canon ready.

Connie: Hell yeah it's ready.

Sasha: I can't believe we're actually going to use this huge tomato canon to fire at the titans while the MPs arrest them.

Connie: Yeah we're gonna nail it.

Petra: Oh god I can't believe we're actually doing this. I'm gonna be so surprised if this actually works.

Everyone: Yup

Levi: Eren this is your fault.

Eeen: Wait why me?

Jean: because you were the idiot who suggested it to them.

Eren: You callin' me an idiot?

Levi: I'm calling you both idiots

Jean & Eren: shut up this is our silent argument

Petra: you know what? Better yet it works so I don't have to hear you boys blabbering about it, jeez.

*end of flashback*

And you know what? It actually worked. I was pretty surprised myself, like everyone else was, but I'm glad they were able to pull it off. And we won't have to fight ever again.

And...something...else happened while we were still planning for the fall of the titans. You see, Levi knew that I couldn't really see him the same way because he was gay, so he broke up with Eren and went straight, just for me.

Eren completely understood, he said the relationship was going nowhere. There were no hard feelings. I couldn't have been happier. But it didn't mean we were in a relationship.

How long has it been since that? Only about a week or so. By then, Isabel had already recovered from her brutal loss, and so did Jean. We're all just happy the titans have been restrained.

And here I am right now, laying on my bed with a bowl of melted ice cream watching and finally finishing Corpse Party.

"Oh thank goodness its about goddamn time." I groaned as I grabbed the remote from my right.

"Now its time I see what Hange's blabbering about and see the parts where L is already dead."

I reach out to get my Death Note mangas and scan through the ones Hange chose for me. "Huh, Who's this kid? He looks like Armin if he ever joined the mafia or something."

I took that book with Mafia Armin along with Light and a silver haired boy I'm not very familiar with.

Out of the blue, the door slammed open, "PETRA!! I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!! Oh hey, you're reading the mangas i choose for you."

I stare at her poker faced, "Skip to the good news, please. I've been in this position for four straight hours."

"Connie said his parents built a huge house in Los Angeles before the titan incident, and guess what? We're moving there!!"

I literally threw the empty bowl across the window while still looking at Hange. If I'm correct, it fell out the window.

"You're serious!?"