Suicide Squad Special

A/N: Yup! This is the official Suicide Squad special! I hope you guys eenjoy this. It'll mostly focus on Rivetra though so I apologize for that. And Shoutout to -Seiko-Swag-

*Petra's POV*

"Hey you guys!" Jean yells as he somewhat busts the door open. Everyone basically just stared dumbfounded at the brown-eyed boy.

"Have anything important to say? 'cause if not, then nobody gives a crap. Please leave." Eren retorted out of the blue.

"I'm not finished-//"

"Well then make it quick-//"

"Shut up. Anyways, Isabel got invited to this costume party thing and she insisted we should all come. And she suggested that certain people will be selected to cosplay as-//"

"The Suicide Squad!" Isabel kicks the door open, literally making Jean trip and fall flat on the door.

After Eren laughed too hard to even, Jean rubbed his forehead, complaining to the small redhead, "I wanted to say that."

"Hey, I came up with that idea. I practically deserve to say it." she preached rather confidently, "Anyways, so yeah. We will be cosplaying Suicide Squad. I was so excited so I went out and picked all the costumes!"

"That's really cool!" I complimented, "Just one minor detail you forgot to mention. Only certain people can cosplay. There are nine Suicide Squad members and if you include Joker then its ten. we're not including Amanda Waller. But...we're thirteen. Three of us won't be able to cosplay."

"Oh, Ymir, Annie and I were planning to cosplay as Black Butler." Armin interrupted.

"Oh...alright then! We're just equal!" I clapped my hands in some cheerful manner.

"Just as long as I can be Harley Quinn I'll be ay okay." the raven-haired Mikasa snapped.

Hange didn't seem to have agreed to that, "Hey, no fair! I should be Harley! Unlike you, I am actually more or less as insane as Harley."

"It would be cool if I could be Harley, I mean I never tried it before, maybe it could be fun!" Krista suggested, unfortunately the science brunette and the scarfed raven didn't pay attention to her passive suggestion.

Isabel just laughed, "Screw you guys, I'll be Killer Croc and have no problem with it."

I just stared hopelessly at the situation, having no absolute idea of what to do about it.

*~*~*~*

"Okay, so here's the catch." Levi slammed a few pieces of paper on the desk, with everyone surrounding him to see his plan.

"We're going to draw straws. No one complains, no matter who they get. Isabel is excluded from this because she already made up her mind on who she wanted to be from the start. I jumbled this up so neither of us know who we're going to get."

Everyone agreed, although most of them didn't really want to. Each person in the room was able to draw straws.

(A/N: so basically here's the roleplay list)

Sasha: