Chapter 17: Second Best Friend

*Jean's POV*

We were on our way to America. Its been three hours since we left Shiganshina. I'm gonna miss that place, its my hometown. We were going to leave a lot of good friends. It was a shame we had to leave, but I don't really regret it. There were lots of bad memories I wanted to leave there anyways.

This airplane is generous enough to give us free WiFi, so I mostly used Facebook during the entire trip. I couldn't blame them, we were in first class. Right now, I'm texting Eren. And yes, he was one of the "good friends" who wasn't able to join us.

Eren: So how is it there in America?

Me: I'm still on the plane, Eren. The trip is most likely going to be overnight.

Eren: Oh.

Me: 🖖☹️

Eren: Wtf was that for
Anyways, u r a lucky duck for being able to go to America. Or lucky horse as the case may be. 🐎🐎🐎

Me: uh huh. I don't know why you're stuck back there in Shiganshina. I don't remember you being useful about these stuff.

Eren: Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with you about that. Maybe its because Mikasa's going to be all alone here so they wanted me to stay and keep her company since Armin's leaving with u guys.

Jean: Woah just because Levi went straight and dumped you, I don't expect you're gonna start hitting on Mikasa just for that.

Eren: No that's not it. Maybe I just won't get used to Mikasa and I literally being in different places. She's been my friend since my childhood. I wouldn't like leaving her like that.

Jean: Ship is sailing, choo choo ⛵️🚂🛳🛳

Eren: Yeah, ok. I need to go now so text me when u finally arrive k?

Jean: k

After that conversation I turned my laptop off and stared at the starry night through the small airplane window. I may hate the suicidal bastard, but I'm really gonna miss him. He's my third best friend.

Who's my first? I'm not gonna answer that question. If you hadn't figured that part out yet, you're very dumb. My second best friend? Well that's one thing that isn't very obvious, you'll find out sooner or later.

*~*~*~*

Holy sh*t

This is Connie's house?

.

.

.

He's not worthy enough for this huge ass house.

Okay so I have a checklist of the rooms in this house (Since Connie forgot to bring the actual sketch of the house) and this house has the following stuff:

•Glass elevators
•Game rooms
•Sports rooms
•an anime merchandise room
•indoor pool
•outdoor pool
•more bedrooms than we even need
•basement
•pantry
•some other stuff I forgot

Connie's parents spoil him and his family way too much. As in way too much for him to have all this to himself since he's the only living Springer left alive since that titan thing.

"Were your parents billionaires or something?" I asked Connie.

He replied, "They never told me exactly how much money we have. But I'm guessing this is only a portion of it."