Chapter 18: Forget

*Petra's POV*

I'm finally here. In America. I feel very relieved finally being here. Connie's house is so big and beautiful, this is more than how I wanted to start my new life out of shiganshina.

My eyes fluttered open from my thoughts. I was sitting on the couch with a nice warm blanket. I scanned through the room, and saw my friends next to me.

"What happened?" was the first thing I said.

"The horror movie scared you so badly you apparently passed out." said Hange.

"Oh...whoops." I yawned in reply.

Isabel snickered, "You also scared the hell out of Armin when he walked in."

I got up from the comfy couch and rubbed my eyes, "Is the movie over?"

"Yeah." Isabel nodded as she stuffed all the remaining popcorn inside her mouth.

I groaned and turned on my phone. And I saw my lock screen. It was a sketch of Levi and I. I made sure it didn't look too romantic and just friendly.

 I made sure it didn't look too romantic and just friendly

I frowned. I realized I'm beginning to miss Levi. I knew it was going to be about time before I see him again. I'm really going to miss him.

Hange wondered why I was so down and stared at my phone. She frowned too, but it an angry way, "Levi, again? Ugh, this trip was supposed to take your mind off him. To move on! Unfortunately that's not the case. Its decided, then. We are going to do a series of experiments until we get you to forget about him!"

"Yay! A game! I really liked Aniki but this is going to be fun so why not?" Isabel blurted out.

"Sure...I guess it won't hurt to try." I said passively.

"Try!? We're not going to stop until we succeed!" The brunette with glasses confidently preached while Isabel was raising the american flag and playing dramatic music in the background.

I heaved a very deep sigh. I already knew today was going to be a long long day.

*~*~*~*

"Let's do this!" Hange yelled as she slammed several random photos of the raven-haired man she was desperate for me to forget.

I asked curiously as I scanned the photos, "Where did you get these?"

"Where else other than his Facebook account? He takes more selfies than you think, Petra-chan. Unfortunately he gets 100 more likes in his post than me. I mean Springles pictures are much more useful than unfiltered non-snapchat selfies." She pouted.

She shook her mind of that unnecessary comment and continued, "Anyways, let's begin. Isabel, hand me the scissors."

"Which one?"