Part 1

Guys.

I'm going to cry. This is the crappiest story ever. I'm so mad at myself. I wrote this at 12 years old. Read as far as you can handle and then stop anywhere. I don't blame you.

Actually id just suggest you read "forbidden-lrh" instead. it's actually well written and i spent hours on it. the chapters coming are AMAZING. compared to this at least

UPDATE 2020
-
My views and opinions about things are NOT THE SAME. if you see anything kind of sexist or stupid. PLEASE tell me so i can rewrite it. i was around a LOT of conservatives and i used to go to catholic school, so a LOT OF MY VIEWS were brainwashed. IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE. i was only 12 when i wrote this so my opinions were very out of place, but if anything is stupid or just really really uneducated, PLEASE COMMENT IT. SO I CAN FIX IT. THANK YOU.
much love.
-

seluj_nrev , this chapter is dedicated to you because without you, I would've never have gotten the courage to write, so thank you 😍
➖➖➖➖➖

I hate Kristy, the stupid party girl who can't control herself in any way! Okay, no I actually don't hate hate her, she's my best friend I couldn't hate her. But why did she have to get herself drunk at this party?! So I had to come all the way here to get her. So stupid, honestly.

As I enter the house, a wave of nausea hits me. The strong smell of alcohol blinds me. I stop and side step, leaning against the doorway to take a breath before continuing in. I look around in hopes to find my beautiful blond friend, but no luck. I can't believe I had to get a crazy outgoing friend.

What does she even see in me?I'm not special at all, just honey colored hair that reaches the small of my back, and freckles on my face. My eyes, well, they are I guess a little special. They are a dull blatant grey. Like my soul...burn. damn.

I went up to the bartender, seeing as he is the only sober one here. "What can I get you," the polite man asked me. His name tag displayed his name Conor.

" I don't want any drinks, thanks Conor. BUT, I was just wondering if you have seen this girl." I pulled out my phone and showed him a picture of me and Kristy. The man shook his head, and I slumped. How long would this take before I found her.

I started to walk around again. I started to walk upstairs, hoping she'd be up there, not with someone. As I walked down the hall, some random guy pushed me into the wall. I looked up to him. He was a very attractive person, brown hair, green eyes. He forced his lips to mine, gripping my wrists to prevent me from moving. I kicked him in the groin, causing him to fall back in pain. I quickly slipped from his grasp and ran out. I would go through a lot for my bestie, but not this much.

As I walked down the street, I felt that someone was following me. I turned around, but I saw no one. My ears strained to hear if someone was there, but not a sound had broken the thick silence. I slowly turned back, nothing. I shuddered from the cold as I walked across the parking lot. I quickly noticed it was deserted, no was around. It was almost eerie, for it was beginning to darken; the warm light from the the better part of the day was long gone. I bit against the gut feeling that something was wrong, and continued to walk. The rain pouring down on me gave the pavement a shimmer, almost like black water. Wind whistled against the trees that lined the lot. I sucked in a quick breath as I saw a dark shadow dart in front of me. But then it was gone, just as fast as it appeared...

I picked up my pace, hurried breaths coming from my throat. And right there in front of me. Five figures appeared. I wanted to scream, but one of them quickly put their hand on my mouth. Instinctively, I bite into the person's hand and watched the figure pull away quickly as a different one pulled out a cloth and covered my mouth with it. No, I refuse to breathe. I held my breath.

A deep Irish accented voice spoke ," Sweetheart, please, it'll make it easier for all of us, just breathe." I looked into his blue ocean eyes, and for some reason, I trusted them. It was stupid I know, but what did the stupid girl do? I breathed in.

➖➖➖➖➖

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment and vote. This is the updated version.

---

edited twice now lol