Part 37

I looked around quickly, trying to find Niall before Louis did. I ran out, but had a hard time because of how clumsy I am. I hit the wall, then trying to run through the hall. I just avoided the leather couch, then slowing down my running to a walk. I didn't notice that Liam was walking past me. I flinched as he passed me, causing me to trip on my own foot and fall on the wall. I sighed and then spotted the tips of blond hair.

I found Niall, and ran to him, falling because of how clumsy I am. He caught me, then pulled me up straight. He gave me a look, and then stepped back as if I was contagious. He looked mad. Real mad.

"Stay away from me, Alex

"Stay away from me, Alex." He said angrily, stepping forward, causing me to step back. He dug a finger into my chest threateningly.

"You are nothing but trouble." He spat, venom dripping from his words as I fell against the wall, cornered again. I put my hands out hesitantly, like a cornered animal, scared. He looked over me disgusted before walking away.

I looked forward, zoning out as I curled into a ball, dropping to the floor. He was disgusted by me. That's it. I've broken everybody. Niall's mad at me, Liam wants my blood on his hands, Harry doesn't like me anymore, and Louis is going to kill Niall. Zayn's the only sane one right now. I put my head to the wall behind me, closing my eyes as all the numbness overwhelms me.

➖➖➖➖➖

I hear footsteps in the hall pass by me, then stop in front of me. I don't open my eyes, but immediately know it's Harry. I could just tell by how he was walking. He always has a distinct way of walking, different from the other four guys. He crouched down in front of me, putting his hand on my cheek.

"Baby, open your eyes." I sighed, knowing at this very moment my heart was being eaten by a black hole. I opened my eyes, looking at the betrayer in front of me, the person who knew all about Louis's secret but refused to tell me.

"You.. Are a b*tch Alex."
"Just know that you are totally not worth Niall. I can't believe he's miserable, over you. Of all people, I..I just don't understand. He's never had a good choice in women. Just saying."
"You're getting fat."
"You are ugly."
"Slut."

The painful words ringing through my head as I felt dizzy. I looked into the two pieces of emerald as Harry pulled me up, sensing my dizzyness. He picked me up, despite my protests, and helped me to my room.

He laid me on the bed as I cringed, then laughed, don't remember why. Harry tilted his head as if to say you're going crazy. Which might be true.

➖➖➖➖➖

I woke up after an hour, thoughts immediately flooding my head. Ya, all of that happens...yeesh. I got up, pain searing through my neck as I rubbed it because I must've slept on the wrong side of the bed.

I looked next to me to see that Harry was in bed with me too.