Part 34

Louis's POV

I woke up to the light of the sun that managed to steal its way to inside the room. Rubbing my eyes, I turned to face the warm body next to me. Her incredibly pale skin nearly blended into the sheets. I smiled, remembering how much she complained, and how bad she wanted a tan, but she looks so beautiful. Her body was covered by the sheets.

I looked at her hair, the brown definitely seeping into the colors that I had dyed in her hair a long time ago. There wasn't much color anymore, just her beautiful brown, straight hair. Her pink lips were parted, the slight snoring barely audible.

I turned to her side, bringing my head to her neck. Don't worry guys, she was wearing my shirt and her pajama shorts . I left butterfly kisses, starting just below her ear. I peppered the kisses down her neck to the end of her neck.

Alex smiled. But kept her eyes closed. I pulled away, looking at her. "Morning Alex."

"Good morning," she sighed lightly, turning to face me, finally opening her eyes. She looked down at the sheets, then back at me nervously.

➖➖➖➖➖

Alex's POV

"The sheets, " I explained to Louis nervously. "They must've gotten....bloody."

I didn't know how to explain this to him, but the sheets that was on the bed was supposed to be bloodied, and the ones on the bed were clean.

"Don't worry," he waved me off," I threw them away."

I nodded, going to the washroom to brush my teeth, I didn't want to kiss Louis and have bad breath.

➖➖➖➖➖

Niall's POV

Have you ever wanted something that's so close, yet so far? Definitely not as much as me. Watching across the room, I saw Alex smiling and laughing, Louis looking proud of himself for his joke. He wrapped his arm around her.

I sighed quietly, getting up and walking to the kitchen. I leaned over the counter, putting my head in my hands.

"Niall. What's the matter?" I heard Liam speak from behind me.

I sighed," Nothing Liam."

"Is it Alex?" I was shocked. How did he know? Was I that obviously? I didn't show any signs, I kept it to myself.

He laughed softly. " I've known you long enough mate. Don't worry Niall, it'll get better, it has to."

He walked away, leaving me alone again with my thoughts. Of course it'll get better, it can't get worse.

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Words from the famous book, A Tale of Two Cities.

➖➖➖➖➖

Liam's POV

I laughed softly. " I've known you long enough mate. Don't worry Niall, it'll get better, it has to."

I walked away, hoping to get through to Niall.  Furiously, I stomped into my room, landing face first in my bed. This is all Alex's thoughts. I know it's not fair to say this, but everything was fine in our band until Alex. And it was Louis's fault that she's here. You think I'm going to tell you why Alex is here? So you can tell Alex? Uhhhh, no.

I heard the door open, creaking as light entered the room. The person walked in, gently sitting down on the area next to me. Alex. It has to be.

A hand was hesitantly placed on my upper back. " Are-are you okay Liam?"

I sharply spoke," Ya, I'm fine Alex." Ya, rude, but this is kinda all of her fault.

"Oh. Um, sorry Liam. I'll just go." She pulls away and begins to get off the bed.

"Wait." I sighed, turning to face her. Alex looked slightly confused, sad, and worried. Shoot.

I sat back up, patting the bed next to me, motioning for her to sit on the bed. She hesitantly sat down as I leaned back into the headboard, almost laying down.

"What did I wrong Liam?" She said, slightly annoyed, but confused.

"I don't know, you just ruined Niall. That's all."

"I'm sorry, but.. I just don't know."

"What," I sat up straighter crossing my arms, glaring at her. "What do you mean you don't know? Excuse me? You ruined his life and you don't know?!"

She flinched like I hit her, which I might as well have. Oops. Now she knows how Niall feels.

"I'm sorry, I'll..just go."

"Just know that you are totally not worth Niall. I can't believe he's miserable, over you. Of all people, I..I just don't understand. He's never had a good choice in women. Just saying." She was facing the door the whole time I spoke.

She nodded, then brought her hand to her face as she opened the door and walked out of my room, to wherever.

I sighed, sinking back on the bed.

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

➖➖➖➖➖

Alex's POV

I put my hand on my face, stifling my crying as I walked out of Liam's room. I walked into my room, closing the door, and laying on my bed. As much as I hate to admit this, Liam's right.

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times.

➖➖➖➖➖

Hi guys!! Our school is so stupid. They started school in the middle of the week, meaning we only had three days of school before weekend. Of course, since we live in Saudi because of my dads stupid American compound job, this means school is from Sundays to Thursdays. Friday and Saturday are weekends. So school started Tuesday, and we ended the week today. Oh, and August 24 was my birthday. I'm 14 now!!!! Yay!!!

So, how are you lovely beauties doing? Comment on this line and tell me! I'd love to know.... I'll always reply, and if you are having a bad day, TELL ME. I'm here for you.

And if you're like me, and you talk a lot and have a lot of stories, but you have no one to listen, tell me! I'd love to hear your stories, no matter what story it is, I'd love to hear it.

Goodbye! Love you guys! Please vote and comment.