Part 18

"Alex. Wake up." I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I groaned,and threw a pillow towards the voice. I then turned over, and wrapped myself in the comforter.

It was kind of quiet for a minute or something, and I smiled in the silence. Finally.

Whoever it was climbed in the bed and over me. This person took the pillow and whacked me with it. It kinda stung, but not really since I was under the comforter. A voice spoke," Well, you look lovely when you are asleep. You had me there."

I opened my eyes wide, recognizing the leprechaun's voice. It was Niall. Oh jeez, I hope he wasn't still mad about the cookie. I swallowed my fear.

"Cheeky are we dear?" He laughed, his tongue appearing and then disappearing from his top teeth.

I closed my eyes back, forcing them shut. But he didn't leave me alone. Of course, Niall has to get what he wants.

He got out a feather and poked my nose. I scrunched my nose but didn't open my eyes. He put it under my chin, gently moving it back and forth, trying to get me to open my eyes. But I didn't budge.

He tried everything. He poured a little cold water, but not too much because he knew I'd kill the little leprechaun before he could do more. He got on top of me , and LAID down on me. He just spread out all his limbs like a starfish and exhaled. But even that didn't wake me up.

Finally, he propped himself on his elbows, and he reached down, pressing his lips to mine. It was a sweet kiss, and I ended up giving in to him because I couldn't help myself. I was under his trance. I kissed back, with my eyes still closed. He gently took my lower lip between his teeth and pulled on it a little. I moaned into his mouth, the sound muffled by the kiss.

He let go and slowly started making his way to my neck. Before I could stop him, he bit down gently on the soft spot on my neck. His tongue glided on it as he sucked on it. He then released it, and blew on it roughly, sending shivers down my spine. I finally opened my eyes to prevent him from leaving another mark. Good thing this one isn't as noticeable.

"Good morning love." I looked up at him as he said this. He was hovering above me, doing a push up. God that is really annoying when the guys do that.

As if he could read my thoughts, Niall sat up, gently pushing one knee against my thigh in between my legs and the other on the other side. He reached down with his hands up as if he would tickle me.

"S-S-Stop it N-Niall I can't-t breathe." I said laughing.

He didn't listen, just reached down and tickled harder. I managed to grab his hands and pushed them on his chest, lightly kicking him in the stomach and trying to run out of the door. However, Niall came just in time and shut the door, preventing me from going out.

I was still panting from laughing too much, and I raised my hands in surrender. "St-Stop............DON'T. I give in."

Niall playfully frowned, "that easily? Why?!" He reached down to tickle me again but I curled into a ball on the floor so he couldn't. He pulled me off the floor and back onto the bed as he tried to get an opening to continue tickling me.