42

Ok I actually can't wait till I get 10 per chapter so guys just vote but I'm moving on...

I looked up at Dylan horrified. He killed a person. Another human being. Nevermind it was my dad he killed another person.

I scrambled off the floor and backed out of the room, all the while watching him.

"Alex..." He started but I turned and left.

I ran and kept running until I saw the Starbucks neon sign. I sighed, rubbing my hands together to keep warm. I just realized...it was snowing again. Shit.

I walked in, and ordered a frappuccino caramel.

Just as I was about to sit down, someone bumped into me. My drink splashed onto my dress as I jumped back, slightly shrieking. A hand stuck out to catch me from falling. I glanced up sourly, then changed my face as I saw it was Luke Hemmings.

"Luke? What are you doing here?" I asked as he released my shoulder.

He shrugged, "I'm on break and I wanted to come here."

It was odd, why was he here the exact same time I was? I dismissed that, and smiled at him.

"Im sorry by the way here I'll buy you another drink." He apologized as he got a couple of napkins and patted them on my dress trying to dry it up.

"Oh its all right I would love another drink," I wiped the tears from my eyes from back when Dylan killed my father, and hopefully I didn't look like I was crying.

"Aye.....what's wrong honey?" I bit onto my lip.

"N-nothing...." He pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back. Luke and I had gotten closer since Niall and Luke were best friends.

"Let's go to my hotel ya?" He and I walked out as I followed him to his car. I rubbed my hands blowing on them, freezing. Luke looked at me, then shrugged his jacket onto my shoulders, rubbing then until I felt warmth from his hands.

"T-thanks," I shivered, as he wrapped his hand around me trying to get me warmer.

Paps came around, taking pictures, yelling questions as Luke ignored them, bringing me to his car.

"Are you cheating on Niall?"

"Is the marriage still one?"

"Luke are you cheating on your girlfriend?"

Luke spoke, "Ignore them." He pulled me into his side tighter as he opened my side to the car. He then ran around to his side.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" I shook my head slightly, tightly holding his jacket, shivering. He sighed and turned up the heat.

We stayed in silence until we got to his hotel. Luke broke the silence,"well, since we are here.....lets go have fun and forget whatever happened Ya? I heard there is a new bar close by." I shrugged and smiled.

"Ok...you'll need to keep an eye on me though...I do get pretty loose after drinking."

Luke winked," not a problem missy. My girlfriend left some of her clothes here if you want to change..."

I nodded and followed him into the closet where I found this simple dress that I was careful not to ruin.

"Thanks Lukey." I always borrowed clothes from his girlfriend, likewise the same her to me. We were pretty tight us girls, thanks to Luke.

We waited until night to go to the bar.

– – –

"Lukeyyyyyy, let's dance babe...." I grabbed his hand as we stumbled our way to the dance floor.

I stood in front of him and danced facing him with my hands above my head. He put his hands on my waist and soon our movement were rhythmetic.

I leaned against him and pulled his head down for a kiss. Luke, being as drunk as me, kissed back.

Soon it got heated and Luke pulled away with a pant. "Let's go Ya?" I nodded as we waited for an taxi.

At Luke's hotel room.

As soon as Luke opened the door I pushed him in the room, and onto the bed. He flipped us over and hastily i unbuttoned his shirt.

"Wait," I spoke like a three year old," what about Niall?"

Luke scrunched his eyebrows." Who's niall?"

I tilted my head, "good point."

– – –

The next morning I woke up to serious throbbing in my head. I looked around, noticing I was in a hotel room. How did I get here?

Luke came walking in with just boxers, holding a cup of water and an aspirin.

I accepted them, downing it and then asking," what happened?"

"I-I think you remember."

All of a sudden, flashes of last night came to me. Luke's hands touching me...our bodies moving in sync....him kissing me on the forehead at the end...falling asleep together...

I stood up startled. "I-I oh my god." I slapped my forehead.

Luke grimaced "I know..."

"You-you have a girlfriend,and I-I have a fiancé....oh no this is bad."

I got up pacing back and forth. Luke took hold of my arm," hey hey hey..they don't have to know..."

"BUT YOURE LUKE HEMMINGS cameras are on you 24/7 and they probably saw us come to the hotel together and leave the bar and the kiss and oh my god.." I checked my phone to find a missed call from niall. My stomach did flips.

Did he already know? I hope not.

I called him back, preparing for the worst. "Niall?" I asked hesitantly as I put the phone to my ear.

"hey babe....what's up?"

"Nothing much really.."

"Hey listen I booked you a flight to come back tomorrow is that all right with you?"

"Uh sure.."

"Hey," he paused," have you been hanging with Luke?"

I held my breath," uh Ya.." I tried to say casually," just met him at Starbucks yesterday."

"The newspapers...they're saying you're cheating on me...." He sighed," but...I trust you..I'm very vulnerable here but I trust that my best mate and my fiancé weren't cheating on me."

"Of course Niall, I love you."

"I love you too." He made a kissy sound."Tell Luke I said hi."

And then the phone call ended.

I looked at Luke sighing," we're in the clear...he doesn't believe the newspapers."

He wasn't looking at me though, he was in his phone. His eyes widened, his eyebrows shot up as he showed me his phone. "Well, looked like my girlfriend does."

Dun dun dunnnnnnn.