Part 13

I woke up unfortunately not to the birds chirping, but instead a loud blaring alarm. I woke up, startled. I looked next to me as Louis jerked up and screamed high pitched and loud.

I groaned covering my ears, turning off the alarm. I pull the comforter off of me and I start to get out, but Louis grabbed me and pulled me onto him. I hit his chest and pushed up, looking at him with tired eyes.

" Just stay with me and cuddle." Louis whined, covering me and him with the comforter. I sighed before shifting and sitting up again.

"I cant. I have to go make Niall breakfast or he'll be a dragon with awful breath," I giggled at the thought. I quickly stopped when I realized this turned Louis on.

He stared at me, and I awkwardly shifted off the bed and ran out to the kitchen. The devil was there. Or was it... a dragon? Niall ran up to me, picked me up and twirled me around. As quickly as he picked me up, he set me down. He crossed his arms as he looked me pouting with big eyes.

"Where. Is. My. Breakfast." He whined like a little girl. I playfully laughed and walked to the pantry.

I grabbed some eggs and threw them into a pan, cooking them to make scrambled eggs. I put it in front of him before grabbing 2 cups and pouring orange juice into both.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked Niall as he stuffed his face with eggs.

"I don't know," he tried to say but food fell out of his mouth. I laughed as I just waited for him to finish.
Niall finished his food as he grabbed the cups and I put the breakfast plates into the sink.

I laughed and got Niall's attention as I walked in front of him. I teasingly swayed my hips, as I knew he was watching. I could get what I want if he just fell for it.

I felt him stare as he walked up behind me and pressed his chest against my back. He wrapped his hands around my waist. I got him. Yes. Alex- you're now in control.

"Can we go to the mall," I said, turning to look at his face while seductively biting my lip and looking at his lips.

I put my hands on his chest, feeling him shudder slightly. I smirk that I have this effect on him. I gently ran my hands down his chest until it just reached his belt before pulling back up to his neck.

As if under his trance, he nodded and I abruptly pulled away and ran to our room to put on some clothes to wear to the mall. He looked confused, pouting before walking away to get dressed.

➖➖➖➖➖

I came to where he was, plugging in my headphones to my phone as I put it in my back pocket. I briskly walk past him and then straight out of the suite, and finally heading downstairs to the lobby.

"Wait up Alex!" I laughed as he panted in attempt to catch up to me

"Gotta keep up NiNi." He groaned and finally dragged me down so I couldn't walk as fast as I normally do.

A limousine was waiting for us outside the hotel. Niall opened the door over dramatically. He bowed down low, pausing for a second before tilting his head up with an intense look in his eye.

"My lady." He winked as he brought my hand to his lips, leaving it there before carefully letting go.

"Why thank you my good sir." I tilted my head back and laughed loud and full.

I got in and Niall hustled into the limo. He scooted in before closing the door behind him. He rustled his hair and looked at me before turning to the driver.

"To the Los Angeles Mall please George."

This is gonna be fun.

➖➖➖➖➖

IF YOU ARE A FOLLOWER PLEASE READ!!!!

im soo sorry for not updating.

ive got a lot of problems right now, family issues, breakups, heart ache, and lots more.

i know its not an excuse, but its the one i have.

im sorry this update is short. :) enjoy reading y'all.