Part 21

Alexandria's POV

After we finished eating in the uncomfortable silence, Harry paid the bill and we went back to the hotel.

It was still quite uncomfortable as we got back in the car. Finally something I had been thinking about came back. "Why are you driving? Don't we have a driver? And how come this is the first time I have been in a car since I have lived with you guys?" Notice I used 'lived with you guys', instead of 'kidnapped' since I don't have the death wish of making Harry mad.

He smiled in relief, as if he was hiding something, "Well, I hate having people waiting on me hand and foot constantly, and I want to be able to do stuff myself.... so ya. "

"So you didn't tell Paul?!" I shrieked, realizing all the panic probably caused by Harry right now.

"He.he.he....no" He said meekly.

I ran my hands through my hair, frustrated of how Harry didn't use his head. "You realize I will get in trouble too right?"

He looked thoughtfully and full of guilt, as I almost felt bad for getting mad. almost. We just arrived to the hotel. He parked the car and turned off the car. We sat there for a little. The windows were tinted so nobody could see in, therefore no one could recognize Harry Styles.

Harry was staring forward, scratching his head, wondering where it went wrong. He turned to look at me, and I noticed. When I looked to him, he pouted. I tried to ignore him, refusing to give in to his charm...but i couldn't. I sighed.

I reached over and put my hand on Harry's leg. "Let's get out ya?" He nodded and got out. We got out and started to the hotel door.

As we walked up to the door, I reached out to unlock the suite. But before I could even do that, the door was yanked open by Louis, Zayn and Liam behind him. Niall was on the couch watching soccer (football, whatever you guys want).

Louis pulled me in as Liam pushed Harry in the suite. I thought that Louis was going to get mad or something, but he just pulled me into a hug. He tightened the embraced as he put his head on my neck . He whispered into my neck, "I thought something happened to you. I would've killed Harry if something did."

Liam was also quite understanding as well. And Zayn was just being silly, messing around, being stupid. And Niall, well he was watching soccer.

I LOVE SOCCER!!!! Did I ever mention that? I don't really like watching it, but Louis and Niall were both watching it, so I wanted to spend time with them.

I plopped down in between them, and I noticed that they were sitting as far as they could from each other on the couch. Weird. Maybe Louis took the last cookie or something. I smiled at the thought of that.

Louis poked my cheek, "What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing." I poked him back.

"It must not have been nothing because you were smiling and daydreaming." He poked me in the ribs.

I poked him back in the ribs, "I want to go back to Harry. You are annoying."

Niall peeped out, "I'm not annoying am I?"

I turned my head to him exaggeratedly. I fluttered my eyelashes, "Of course not love."

I tried to get up, but Louis pulled me back down. "Louis, leave me alone, go watch your soccer." Ooops, I just said soccer in front of 2 British boys.

"You mean football, Alex," Niall corrected me. I took the remote from Louis who pouted as I changed the channel to football. american football.

"This," I said, pointing to the TV, "is football. " I flipped back to the other channel of soccer, "This is soccer. Football, soccer. Football, soccer. Football, soccer." I said, flipping through the two channels.