Part 10

SUDDEN CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEW

Zayn's POV

We all just came back from the dinner and movie and went home. We decided to watch a scary movie at the house called " Annabelle."

"Hey does anyone know where my necklace went?" Alex yelled looking around frantically searching for it. I knew where her necklace was. It's in my room because she left it on the table earlier and I was afraid of it getting lost....or so I tell myself. In reality, I think I just did that to talk to her, or to be important to her. Or because she's been avoiding eye contact with me as if she was scared of my presence. Stupid Zayn. What have you done. You have no chance whatsoever.

"I have it!" I yelled, " Come with me I'll give it to you."

She hesitated, and then followed me into my room. "Wow." She said. Wow what? There was nothing special about this room, it was so tiny.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes slightly, but not in a threatening manner I hope.

"Um it's just because your room is clean and tidy and nothing is on the floor but Harry and Niall and Louis have huge messes on their floors and the desks and beds and closets and Ya." she rambled, nervously playing with her fingers. Yep, she must've taken it threateningly. She looked at me whispering," I'm sorry."

I walked toward her and she walked backwards, until she hit the bed. She sat down slowly, watching what I do carefully and fearfully.

I kept walking toward her and she flinched as I put my hands on both of her thighs, leaning my hips slightly out and my face inches from hers. It took all of my strength not to kiss her, but that would've made her more uncomfortable and not trust me at all.

"Found your necklace," I said, raising the hand holding her necklace.

She silently thanked me and took it from me, struggling to put it on

She silently thanked me and took it from me, struggling to put it on. She failed many times and then huffed and looked at me hopefully. I grinned and went to her, pressing myself against her back teasingly as I clasped it together.

After putting it on her, I didn't leave my position. I leaned into her neck and hugged her.

" I won't hurt you. Ever. Please trust me." I said, my voice shaking slightly. She nodded and turned around.

"Zayn found my necklace!" She said happily that I couldn't help but smile at her cute voice.

We walked in to find Niall pulling on Harry's curls and Louis whining about either carrots or being bored. Not quite sure.

SUDDEN CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEW

Alexandria's POV

" let's get drunk," Harry said, happily clapping his hands. I haven't touched a drop of alcohol, and I don't intend to. It was after all the reason my family was so split up.

"I'll pass," I mumbled quietly. I dragged myself to my room and read a couple of books while the boys got drunk and did their stupid stuff. I wasn't per say mad, but I was mad. They were drinking, and all of it reminded me of my parents. Flashbacks of these events kept popping in my head until I grew an unbearable headache.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door of my room slowly creaking open. I saw in my doorway a drunken Harry. He slowly walked to me, but there was something different about him. Something in his eyes. Lust.

Oh crap, I thought to myself get out of there kid somehow he's gonna fucking rape you hurry up. He reached my bed and crawled to me quite quickly. When he reached me, he cupped my face and roughly forced my lips to his, sloppily kissing me. Oh no, this can't be good.

After a minute or so,he pulled away, looked down at my shirt. He reached toward it, unbuttoning it despite my protests. I tried pushing him away, but he was too strong. He got my shirt completely off and I was left with just my bra. I silently cried as he looked back to my face, kissing me again.

He pulled his shirt off, pressing his chest against mine. He pinned my wrists above my head, and starting trailing kisses on my neck. There was no use in struggling against him. He  was too dominant.

He teasingly traced his hand down my upper half, roaming everywhere until it reached my jeans button. He fiddled with it and managed to get it open with just one hand? The hell? How?

All of a sudden, I felt him slump against me.

Confused, I gently pulled his face up to see him sound asleep. I gently pushed him aside and he rolled over off my bed. I would've  laughed, but I was still scared from what just happened.

I quickly grabbed my shirt, and cried myself asleep.

➖➖➖➖➖

Hey guys I'm really sorry about how short this chapter is, I'll promise I'll update soon with a longer and better chapter. It's like absolute crap and I've actually gone back and edited it three times before giving up so.

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to DIRECTIONERfae like A MILLION TIMES. unfortunately I can't.

thank you so much DIRECTIONERfae for all of your inspiring and humorous comments as they really helped me. Thank you for your votes as well.

Guys please vote and comments they really are appreciated. Thank you for viewing and reading, and I'll be back soon enough with another chapter ( hopefully a lot better)