Part 22

HEY GUYS!!!!! Please do me a favor and go check out my other story.... It called "forbidden- lrh
➖➖➖➖➖

Alexandria's POV

As I left Zayn's room, Niall and Louis bombarded me. They were saying the darnest things, and I couldn't understand a thing they said. They were asking me a bunch of questions, but they were yelling on top of each other, so I didn't understand them.

"Guys. Guys!!! Calm down. Slowly. Take a deep breath," I said, hearing Louis over exaggerate his deep breath with a lot of obnoxious sounds. I shot him a look, "Okay, now tell me. What do you want?"

Louis posed in a very girly fashion-model way. He flipped his hair, "We are like going to the mall because we like ran out of clothes."

Niall made a duck face and nodded his head, "Ya girl, and you... are soo. what's the word LouBear?" They looked at each other and back to me.

At the same time they said, "Unstylish." I rolled my eyes and went to my room to get dressed.

(someone tell me what do the names on the shirt come from? leave it in the comments

(someone tell me what do the names on the shirt come from? leave it in the comments. much appreciated).

We got in the limo as I sat opposite of Niall and Louis. It was interesting, watching Louis and Niall in a very active conversation about...I can't remember. I got lost when they started talking about secret words for boobs. Yup, those are my boys.

➖➖➖➖➖

We reached the mall and I pulled out my sunglasses. Versus Louis and Niall. They pulled up their hoodies, put on sunglasses, and fake mustaches.

"Ummmm, don't you think the fake mustaches would bring more attention than disguising?"

Niall thought about it, and nodded, taking his off. Louis pouted, refusing to take his off. I rolled my eyes, flipped my hair, and got out.

We started walking to the mall, and these two were acting like children in a candy store the whole way.

"Mooom, can we go to Walmart? Come one I have never been there and it is an American thing. Pleaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Please Please Please Please Please Please Please PleasePlease Please Please PleasePlease Please Please Please... I would die if we went on with our tour and I don't get to say that I went to Walmart in LA. I would never forgive you mom," Louis ranted on and on.

Niall wasn't being as annoying, but he was acting like a total teenage guy. He had headphones on, them going into his shirt and coming back out and around into his iPod which was in his back pocket. His hoodie was covering his hair, but a bit of blonde was showing. I truly looked like a mom of 2. 1 of them was a naggy dramatic boy while the other was a 'too-cool-for-you' child. What did I do to deserve this? :)

I threw my hands up in exhaustion. "FINE. We can go to Walmart." Louis clapped rapidly and jumped up and down. Off to Walmart..ugh

ugh