Part 7

SUDDEN CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEW

Alexandria's POV

Yes! Finally we are in San Francisco. I've always wanted to go here, and now here I am. I get up and start to go out of the plane, but Liam stops me. He pulls out handcuffs.

"You need to put these on." He looked at me seriously and put them on me. Before he could do the other one, I slipped away, and backed into someone. Great. Harry. Harry holds me and I whine while he puts them on.

"You didn't put them on before."

"Before there were drugs in the water to prevent you from thinking of running away." I thought about it. That made sense. I didn't even think about running away.

"But why now? Can't you just drug me more?"

" well
1) we want you to trust us and
2)if you stop thinking of running away, sooner or later, you'd get suspicious"

"But won't they notice?"

"Don't worry,we don't need to go to security. We're One Direction baby," Harry smirked as he said this.

"Flirt." I mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"What did u say?" He looked at me with such intensity that it was killing me. Oh crap

"Nothing." I said softly, backing up into Niall . I pleaded help from him silently. He looked at Harry and nodded, understanding. He pulled me away, but before he could, Harry whispered in my ear ," Harry Styles gets whatever he wants, and now he wants you." I felt a shiver run down my back. Oh my god, what is that boy doing to me?

Niall pulled me away into the bathroom of the jet. It was really tight, and on top of that, he locked the door. I looked up at him in fright. Did I just escape one flirt to be trapped with another? He shook his head quickly as if he knew what I was thinking. "No," he whispered lowly," I'm not going to try anything in you." I sighed in relief and gave him a small smile. I then realized how close I was to him. I was practically laying on him, but vertically.

He must've noticed how uncomfortable I was, because he said, "let's just wait till Harry and Zayn leave. Then we can go out." I nodded.

He looked at me, staring into my grey eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows, as if he was looking for something in my eyes.

"What are you looking for?"

Not breaking eye contact, he said,"love, pain, something that shows you're human." He cares about me? I giggled and wrap my hands around his neck. He was shocked but was more of a ' I'm pleasantly surprised shocked '.

He looked down at my lips, then back at my eyes. "Can-can I kiss you?" I slowly nodded and leaned in to kiss him. It was so powerful. Our lips felt as if they were made for each other, they fit perfectly. I don't know what to do? I've gotta choose between all five of the them? Are you kidding me?

Slowly, he pulled away, smiling. I kissed him on the nose, and we waited in the comfortable silence.

We waited a little longer, then we heard Harry and Zayn leave the jet. We opened the door, checked both ways, and then quickly got out. We were walking out, and Niall took something silver out of his pocket. It was a key. I gasped. He quickly put it in my handcuffs and uncuffed my hands. He slightly rubbed my sore wrists, and then put me on his back. A piggy back ride! Yes!

He carried me out into a dark blue van with tinted windows, and he put me inside. I looked around. The van was big enough to stand in!  Wow! I looked around, and I saw my bag. I quickly opened it, and pulled out a outfit. I've been in this outfit way too long. I quickly changed in the van, not caring if the guys saw me. They've already seen it all anyway.

 They've already seen it all anyway

It was really comfortable and open. I could move a lot easier. I sat down next to Louis while Niall was siting next to Zayn, Harry next to Liam. I smiled at Louis and took out my phone, playing temple run on my phone. And again, Louis puts his hand on my thigh. I was used to it by now, but I felt two holes being made in the side of my jaw. I looked up and saw Louis staring at me.

"Can I help you?" I said, trying to be polite. He snapped out of his trance, and he whined," I NEED CARROTS. A CARROT KING WITHOUT HIS CARROTS IS MERELY A KING. ILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE FOOD KINGDOM FOR SURE." he turned around to Niall, begging with his hands," PLEASE OH GREAT ONE, DONT BAN ME FROM THE FOOD KINGDOM. GIVE ME A COUPLE OF DAYS TO GET BACK CARROTS OH WISE FOOD EMPEROR."

Niall laughed his sweet full laugh and pretended to think." Hmmmm, okay I'll give you 3 days. But only three days. " then he turned serious." Otherwise I'll cut off your head and take your land from you"

Louis widely looked at Niall and nodded quickly.

I let out a small laugh, and then heard Harry moan my name. He yelled," I told you that laughing like that TURNS ME ON! WHY MAKE ME SUFFER?!"

I giggled, and unbuckled my seatbelt, crawling to the back to where Harry was sitting. I rested my head on his chest as I felt my eyelids become heavy, and I slept to his heartbeat. I'm not sure, but I think I heard him whisper to me," I'll make you mine for you see, you've stolen something important to me. You've stolen my heart.

Then it all went black as I fell asleep

➖➖➖➖➖

Well, what do you think? Please vote and comment as that really boosts my confidence. You have no idea how a little vote can change me day. What team are you rooting for?

Harry?
Louis?
Niall?
Liam?
Zayn?

Comment your vote and I'll keep it in mind