Part 4

SUDDEN CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEW

Niall's POV

I can't believe it! The only girl I love is also liked by Louis and Harry! Are you kidding me?! Now, they didn't tell me that but I could tell from the way they looked at her when she sat in my lap. Plus, after Louis plan He does have to pretend he likes her. I have never liked a girl as much as I love her and now they'll take her away from me. Curly, get the f*ck away from my princess.

"My empress, would you like a pancake?" I say with fake bravado .

She giggled. I felt my face heat up from the sexual hormones. "Why of course my emperor." I took my fork and fed her the pancake and then she got up and went to the car. I really hope I can make her mine because I love her a lot. But I doubt she'd choose me over Harry or Louis.

SUDDEN CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEW

Alexandra's POV

It's just my luck that I got seated next to Zayn in the car. More like limousine if you ask me but still. At least Louis is on my other side. Speaking of Louis, I looked at him only to find him staring at me really hard. What was he thinking? "Is there something on my face?"

"No," he whispered, " you are just so beautiful." I blushed and looked at Niall who was across of me and he has a weird look on his face.

"So, what is your name?" Niall said looking at me, trying to start a conversation to break the awkward silence.

"Do I need to tell you?" I said and crossed my arms.

"Okay then Liam , why don't you tell her the rules?" Liam was sitting in between him and Harry.

"Okay the rules are:
1) no talking back
2) no curse words
3) answer when spoken to
4) do what you've been asked without question

And if you break any of these rules, there will be a punishment" a punishment oh crap, " do you understand?"

"Ya I understand you think I'm a dog, but you know what," I flipped my hat backwards, flipping them all off." F you all."

Niall said again, " what is your name?"  Suddenly I realized what could happen right now if I broke this rule too. Fearfully I whispered, " Al-Alexandria but m-most people call me A-Alex." " Niall got out of his seat and came to me, his face was inches from mine. I was afraid he was going to slap me for stuttering.

"I'm s-sorry, p-please don't."

He looked at me confused but then he understood "Please don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you, none of us are." But at that last part, he glared at Zayn. Zayn threw his hands up in defense. Niall looked back at me, patted my thigh, and walked back to his seat.

I looked down at the car floor, but then I felt someone's hand on my thigh. Louis's hand. Of course. His hand was inching up my leg until it stopped at my inner thigh. " you okay babe?" He looked at me. I fearfully nodded.

He leaned really close into me, and I leaned out so much that I fell into Zayn's lap. My eyes widened and everyone froze to see what Zayn would do. But Zayn surprised me. He started laughing, breaking the silence. He leaned down and kissed my nose, then whispered in my ear, " like the position doll?" I turned really red and tried to get up, but Zayn pushed me back into his lap.

"Go to sleep doll, the airport is far away." I nodded and closed my eyes .