Part 2

I woke up to find myself in a strange bed, but it was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Correction, only bed I've slept in. I felt a lump in my throat. Suck it up, I told myself, you're worthless. That's what your dad told you every time he brought his fist down, right?

I slowly got up and looked around. The room was a white nothing. I looked in the mirror, and I was shocked at how bad I looked. Just awful. My hair was a huge mess, and I was so pale. The makeup I had on was smeared and I had bags under my eyes. It was just horrifying. I couldn't believe it. I was so confused. If they kidnapped me, why am I not tied up?  I trembled nervously. Why am I kidnapped in the first place? What for. I felt dizzy at the endless possibilities swirling in my mind. Sex slave? Some sort of drug deal? Ransom?  I laughed at the last one. Ya, like my dad would blink an eye.

I looked into an open door,  gasping at the enormous size of the room. There were rows and rows of clothes, and they looked so expensive , even the pajamas.  A walk in closet. Hold a minute, the logical part of my brain spoke, you have no idea where you are, you don't have a phone on you, and you might die..and all you fucking care about is your MAKEUP?!

and all you fucking care about is your MAKEUP?!

Ok, my brain's right. Need to focus. I grabbed a bag and riffled through the drawers, searching for stuff I could use. I'm gonna get out of here. Just as I thought I found a key to some door, behind me was a sound.

The door creaked open. I turned around...ONLY TO FIND LOUIS FREAKING TOMLINSON!  Wait, the same one from back in 7th grade! And the one from ONE DIRECTION! But wait. Why is he here? Wasn't I kidnapped? This is a just dream, or some surreal world, my logical part reasoned. Ya I must be dreaming. I nodded to myself. I started talking to myself, creating theories.

Louis chuckled,"What are you doing?"

"Why do you care? I'm dreaming aren't I? Leave me alone, I have to wake up."

"Love, this is no dream."

And the horror of the reality struck me. They kidnapped me. My beloved, my life, they kidnapped me?! I hadn't realized Louis was standing in front of me until I looked up, I bit my lip and back up slowly, until I hit the wall. I screwed my eyes shut as Louis raised his hand. I never knew this was how they'd be. My beautiful baby boys.

"Did you think I was going to hurt you?" His soft voice said. I looked up at him, being hypnotized by his beautiful eyes. I slowly nodded. I slowly sank to the floor, wrapping my hands around my knees. He sat down, crossing his legs. He put his hand on my face, on my cheek, gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb. In spite of myself, I flinched.

"You probably won't tell me now, but later, tell me why you flinch at every move I make, okay?"

I wasn't ever going to, but nodded and he pulled me to my feet and took my hand in his soft hand. I felt weird, holding his hand in mine and the calming effect he had on me, " wake up! Wake up everybody!" I heard Niall say "shut the hell up!" While the rest of them just groaned.

I couldn't stop laughing! I was with one direction! 

Wait.....what?

➖➖➖➖➖

"Get some of the clothes in your room packed." Liam told me, after Louis had woken up everyone and had made breakfast and all that shit.

"Why?" I asked, confused as I crossed my arms, frowning.

"Because he said so," Zayn growled.

I got some courage."Fuck off Zayn, wasn't asking you."

Before he could answer, Zayn came up to me and slapped me. Now my eyes are pricking and I don't know what to do (A/N see what I did there 😏). But what did I do? Zayn pulled me by the hair and dragged me to the couch, just where Harry, Niall, and Louis happened to sitting. Louis and Niall shot up to pull me away from Zayn, while Harry was yelling his head off at Zayn.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Harry screamed at Zayn. Zayn looked shocked.

He yelled back, " SHE WAS THE ONE YOU CURSED AT ME!"

Harry turned back to me, "did you?"

"Sure as hell I did." I snorted." Ya wanna hear me again?"

Harry came up to me, crouching down. I looked down at him as he rested his hands on my thighs. "You do realize why you are here right?"

"Ya, I  said casually picking at my nails. Louis froze in his spot, Harry looking at him smirked. He turned back to me.

"Oh ya, then why are you here."

"You bastards are pretty damn desperate for female attention, but hey, kidnapping ain't the way to go." I spoke with probably too much sass for a normal human being, but that's  how I grew up, protected and cold.

Harry laughed, patting my leg before standing up. He looked to Niall, pointing with his thumb." She's a keeper."

Louis rested his hand on my thigh and I turned to look at him confused. He turned to me and shrugged, smiling. He turned back to face Niall, Harry, and Zayn, and the commotion they were causing.

Niall shot up in front of me spread out saying, " You aren't going to hurt her Zayn. " Zayn rolled his eyes angrily, the glint in his eyes evilly glancing at me with such hate I blinked back shocked.

" That was a huge exaggeration, definitely not needed." Harry agreed.

" SO SHE BREAKS THE RULES AND YOU ARE DEFENDING HER?!"

"ITS HER FIRST DAY WE ARENT KEEPING HER A PET YOU PSYCHO!" By then Liam got up and pushed Zayn away.

"Don't. Ever. Hurt. Her . Again. You understand?" Zayn nodded in fear, but shot me a I'm-not-done-with-you-yet look.  He slumped away as Liam went away and Harry came to me.

"You okay?" I slowly nodded, not wanting to make him angry.

"You need to pack because we are going to California." I gasped. Yes! I jumped up and danced my little dance. Louis took my hand and pulled me to my room.

He looked at me. He watched me sit on the floor, then sat in front of me, dangerously close. He leaned into my ear and whispered , " are you actually okay?" I wanted to lie to him too, I couldn't let them know I was abused. They'd agree with my parents.

I nodded, trying to smile. He shook his head. "Are  you okay?" And when I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, I couldn't lie to him again."

"No, not really." I spoke, then began to ramble, "my dad is...well. abusive and my brother has left the home for the past like 5 years or something and I just, can't handle it."

I was cut off by Louis giving me a tight hug. The tears that threatened to spill came out fast.  When I pulled away, I saw that his eyes were brimming with tears too. I reached to his face and wiped away his tears with the pads of my thumbs.

"Please don't cry," I said in a soft voice, " I hate to see such a beautiful face cry." Thankfully he stopped crying, I couldn't deal with the pain that I made him cry. I got up as he did too, and we began walking out.

He put his hand on my cheek, "Alright Sweetheart. Let's get you packed." He took my hand and started walking me to his room, but before he could, Zayn pushed me into a wall.

"ZAYN GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER NOW!" Zayn ignored Louis and whispered in my ear ," I'll get you soon enough sweetheart ." He let go of me, and Louis dragged me away into his room.

➖➖➖➖➖

Hi guys! How did you guys like this chapter!