Louis Tomlinson

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS! Gosh you're old! 25 years old!

I don't want to start ranting about how long I've been supporting you (X-Factor) but I do want to tell you how much I love you. It's hard for me and other fans to know we spend so much time thinking about someone who doesn't know we exist, but we live through it. I love knowing you're successful and happy. AFTER ALL, your music is the only music I won't get illegally. I need to BUY your music, to support you guys.

With that said, I want to take a moment to appreciate your gorgeous face. Really. Your eyes have this twinkle in it, very mischievous if you ask me. And they sometimes look blue, green, and grey. LIKE decide. Come on. And your hair, I love every style, every color, everything you try in your hair, I will love it. Truly. It's gorgeous. You need to wear flower crowns. They will look perfect on you. And your bum..... MOVING ON

Now addressing LARRY Stylinson. I don't care if you like girls or guys Louis, we love you the way you are. If Harry is your choice, well then he better deserve you otherwise IMMA BEAT HIS ASS. And if a girl is your choice, that's fine too. But just letting you know, we all love you the way you are, even if you were an alien.

The thing about you isn't the fact that you're famous, it's how you were when you weren't famous. Your personality is so sweet, so caring. Charities, Orphanages, you make me cry watching how sweet you are and how loving you are to these kind of things. I've seen the way you are with kids(including your own) and you just make me smile. You're sassy AF,duh, that's why you are the sass Masta from Doncaster. You're funny, throwing water at your band mates, chasing them, flipping them off, being crazy, being silly, being you. I don't see the Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, I see a boy from Doncaster.

Now, I said I wasn't going to rant, but I guess I lied. Oops. All through these six years, I've followed and supported you guys. I love you guys so much, and just do me one thing Louis. I don't want anything, I don't want a signature or a picture or a meet and greet. I want you to be happy. If you are happy, well that's all I could ask for.

I love you Louis William Tomlinson, I truly do.