Part 40- FINALLY!

I slammed the door of the restaurant roughly, walking out with my hand hooked around Niall's reluctantly. I looked down, avoiding the paps as I sat in the limo quickly. Niall was still smirking from the past events.

"Niall, s-stop, not here..." I begged him.

"It's too late, you're already over the edge." He smiled as he discreetly kissed my neck. My eyes balled shut and mouth opened as I gasped.

I panted as quietly as you can while you are recovering a climax, and shot a dirty glare at Niall. He simply smiled and licked his fingers. No one suspected him because we were after all eating food.

I heaved myself out of the limo as it slowly rolled to a stop in front of the hotel. We were going to leave to Texas for another concert, but I noticed something up with the boys. They all were acting weird, nervous, as if they were afraid to tell me something.

"Hey...Harry, what's going on? What aren't you guys telling me?" I asked nervously, fidgeting with my skirt. It looked very eerie, the sudden silence. None of Louis's sarcastic sass, none of Niall's constant whining for food, no more Zayn talking about Perrie...just eerie silence.

Louis sighed in sadness, and ran his hand through his now wet hair.

"Ooooooooohhh, someone's getting some," Louis smirked at me and Niall. I swiftly picked up my coke and turned it over, watching the cool liquid splash wasted on Louis's shirt. His white shirt was now stained an awful tea color.

"Hey! What was that for?" Louis whined and he tugged out his shirt frowning. It clung to him, his every curve shown through the shirt.

"Alex...we... um...we" Louis bit his lip in confusion, furrowing his eyebrows as he tried to explain something.

Liam blurted," We are letting you go home."

I scrunched my eyebrows, hesitantly looking at Niall. "Is this true? Niall?"

The silence was all I needed as confirmation.

"So where are we heading?"

"To the airport right now..Listen Alex," Harry pleaded with me." It's not right for us to keep you away from schooling, you have a whole life ahead of you, don't get caught up in our fame thing, you will never get out."

I felt Niall's hand on my thigh. He had this pleading look on his face, like a puppy begging me to give him the last treat.

I roughly shoved his hand away, opening the speeding vehicle's door as I was tempted to jump out, right there and then. It would've been so easy. I could end this misery of taunting, lying, constant secrets....too easy.

"And you don't really have a choice....what we did was illegal... And I'm pretty sure people that love you are waiting for you at home." Zayn tossed his head and looked at Liam. Liam gave him a look, as if warning him from saying something.

And as the limo was pulled into a parking spot, the reality of all this hit me. I needed to go back to my normal....to become who I am..before these bozos.

What the FUCK DONALD TRUMP WON WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK I COULDNT EVEN FINISH THIS CHAPTER SO MAD SK MAD SO AMD SJFHHEHVHHDHDBVHTBDJJDUSBHSUQUAISIIWWOOSOQKWIQSWSAKXS

AS AN AMERICAN..IM SORRY

AND SHUT UP U CANADIANS, U ARENT. ANY. BETTER. WHAT DID U GIVE US? Maple Syrup?

Ya

Right

WORLD WAR 3 LETS GO MATE

OUT OF THE OVER 400 MILLION WHO LIVE IN AMERICA, THEY PICK THESE TWO BOZOS TO BE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES