Part 20

Before I could answer him, the elevator opened. He replaced his hand on my lower back again as he took me with him to the car. He opened my side and kinda forced me in, then went to the other side.

I asked him weakly, "Where are we going?"

He gave me a crazed look, "I was serious back then. I want to go get breakfast. I'm hungry."

He patted my head ," Don't be stupid Alex

He patted my head ," Don't be stupid Alex."

I mumbled," Stupid isn't the word I'd use." I hoped Harry wouldn't hear me, but he did. He swerved the car to the right, over to the shoulder of the road. He stopped the car, got out, and slammed his door shut. He walked around the front of the car to my side. He pulled with much momentum on the car door on my side.

He leaned over the car, his hand on the top of the car. "The next time you say something like that, I won't be able to control myself in any way. "

"What do you mean by that? Like hurt like pain? Cause I'm already used to that." I said, standing up awkwardly so that I was out of the car but Harry was still leaning over me with his hand above me on the car.

He pulled on of his hands to my face, avoiding eye contact, "I might. But that's not the way I might've inflicted it. I might've and might hurt you....in a way that I can't ever give it back to you."

I widened my eyes realizing what he was talking about. Okay, so he can't control his emotions.

I hadn't realized what he was doing to my face. He had his left hand on the car, but his right was gently feeling the part of my neck to the side of my jaw. "Wha-what are you doing?" Whatever he was doing, it was turning me on. He looked me in the eye, and a small smile played on his lips. His fingers went down my neck until it found the spot Niall marked earlier. He exposed it and since the mark wasn't that visible, he didn't see it. He gently pressed it with his finger, making me bit down on my lip to hold back a moan. He noticed.

Suddenly he stopped and left his hand swinging. He looked back up to me," trying to find your pulse. But, I have decided you have no heart." He smiled cutely. Ya right. He knew I was practically putty in his hands.

 He knew I was practically putty in his hands

➖➖➖➖➖

"You want a salad?" Harry asked after I had said that as my order

He turned to the waiter," Don't write down salad, we will have the five pancakes stack and two cokes." The waiter wrote it down and nodded. He collected the menus and walked to put the order.

He turned back to me," Are you serious? We are in IHop, in LA, in the US, and you want a salad?!"

I shrugged,"I don't eat much." He laughed. "Now I know that is not true. You were having a pie eating contest with Niall and Zayn the other day. "I laughed. Ya that was true... So he knew something was bothering me.

As if he could read my thoughts, he slide his hand over to mine, covering mine with his. I flinched slightly as he scooted next to me. We were in a booth, and since Harry was famous, it was an enclosed room, blocked off from the rest of them.

It was a circular booth.

Oh I hope he didn't notice I flinched

Oh I hope he didn't notice I flinched. I don't think he did.

"So.. what are you thinking about that is bothering you?" He asked. Something has been bothering me for a while....but I won't tell Harry. Why was I kidnapped, I wondered. I'm not anything special, and to think 1D was the one who kidnapped me makes it seem like it was either something huge like life threatening, or something stupid that guys do...like a bet or dare or something. I wonder....

Harry's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. He waved his hand in front of my face. "Hello, anybody home?"

I jerked my head up, "Its fine, nothing is wrong." He raised his eyebrow like he didn't believe me. He reached over and put his hand on my leg, just above my knee. I guess it was supposed to be comforting, but my body didn't take it in that manner. I bit my lip hoping to suppress these feelings, and Harry noticed because he took his hand off and brought it higher up my leg.

I was about to say something but then the food arrived so we ate in an uncomfortable silence.

okay...now it is done. sorry for those who have already read this. please vote and comment, and tell me who should end up with Alex